<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d34325072\x26blogName\x3dLOVE+STORIES\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://crownaddicted.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://crownaddicted.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3435659843375826811', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


TAKE NOTE♥


Hate me? You can jolly well fuck off.

I dont need any unexpected guests here.

So what if there's any vulgarities written here?
Does it concern you?

Don't judge me, I'm not the girl you think i am.

Have your own originality,
dont copy anything from my blog.

I will appreciate if you tag before you leave.

100 % POISONWAWA COPYRIGHT

POISONWAWA♥


Anything wrong with my big name?
I'm a peranakan child,
malay is my 3rd lauguage.

If you think you know me well,
read my blog & think several times.
I'm turning 18 on 24 August.

I'm not so much of a girl who looks at
the dollar sign, but more for a guy
with a good heart.
No one can judge my life.

Everthing has a limit to it,
If you step onto my tail,
i will give you hell & i mean it.

I'm attached to OTJ

Last but not least,
I'm not the bitch that you want to mess with.

COUPLES♥




I'm attached to OTJ
I'm going to marry him in the future
I love no one,except him
He belongs to me
If you dare,you snatch him
& i will take the parang & chase you around.
you think I'm joking ?
Try it then
Blissfully engaged on 01-05-06


MY WISH LIST♥


LATEST UPDATES
1 year with hubby
2 years with hubby
3 years with hubby
big Guess bag
Corsets / ripped shorts
Get into a Dance Company
Navel Piercings
Repierce Tongue
Smiley piercing
Septum piercing
Eyebrow piercing
Gucci Lanyard
Gain 10kg more
BEBE jacket
Chanel Foundation
Car license next year
New engagement ring with hubby
STUDY HARD ,GO UP TO SEC 4
Get married to OTJ
Pass my O's & get into polytechnic
Event management courses / diploma
Waiting for the time to
tattoo my whole back



MY PRECIOUS♥


POISONWAWA H
DIVINO AROMA
HOCAS JOY
CUTE-TASY
CUTE-TASY
TH-VOGUE
just shop here
Amanda
Amanda
Audrey
Amanda
Ai Ting
Angela
Anna
Ally
Alison
Ashley
Agatha
Ah Yong
Aimei
Angel
Ah ger
Beverly
BaoBao
Benji Son
Baby Steph
Boyster
Cassandra
Chanel
Cloudie
Cherie
Cherrie
Chian
Cake
Ching Na
Charlotte
Carol
Caizhuang
Chantel
Caiwei
Denyse
DingDang
Dorcas
Esther
Enny
Eleanor
Emilia
Eunice Dear
Elisa
Felicia
Fergus
Fergus & Xiaoling
Geri
Grace
Huihui
HongLing
Huihui
Hweeling
Huay Ching
Isabel
Iris
Jazmyn
Joanna
Jness
Jodie 418
Joel
Jacelyn
Joyce
Jasmine
Jiahui
Jiaxin
Joenna
Jovel
Justine
Kewei
Kerou
Kelly
Katherine
Kaven
KittyCat
Lirong
Laiman
Linlin
Liling
Lin Lin
Liting Mother
Lian Lian
Liyun
Ling
Lyn
Min Min
Meihua
Marilyn
Miko
Michi
Mei Xue
Mabel
Mingting
Mayling
Nana
Nana
Peixuan
Peiling
Pawena
Pinky
Pingping
Qiqi
Queeny
Renee
Raymond
Reiee
Rose
Rena
Ruting
Rebecca Peipei
Rebecca
Rebecca
Regina
Sofia
Shine
Sri
Sharon
SianQin
Shumei
Sandra
Sze Kai
Shevone
Shirlene
Sinyi
SuatYen
Sharon
Siman
Shili
Shu Xian
Szekuan
Sylvia
Shauna
Sheryl
Stephanie
TingTing
Tien Tien
Trixilea
Twinnie
Uranial
Veron
Vanessa
Winnie
Weiting
WanWen
Wiwi
Wendi
Xiao Bai
Xuan Boiboi
XiaoKi
XiaoJia
XiaoTears
XiaoFire
Xiao Blacky
XiaoTears
XiaoPearl
Xiaobelle
XiaoJess
XiaoCoral
Xiaolinq
YiLing
Yi ting
Yuanyin Kuku
Yumiko
Yinghui
Yingying
Yingying 418
Yanyan
Yueyin
Yen Fang
Zhen Hui
Zoey

STRICTLY NO ADVERTISEMENT

I've replaced my CBOX tagboard with Haloscan.
I will be using haloscan from now on, so do
give all comments/critics here.
Please don't ask me about my blog songs,
i won't reply. thanks.

Lastly, know your limits

If you want to comment,
do click the word " COMMENTS "
at the bottom.


|

ONLY FOR ADVERTISEMENT PURPOSES



Love you,OngTaijun

Memories


September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009


Thursday, October 23, 2008


Ku tetap setia


Critics and comments welcome
Thanks to the photographer

Isabella



REPLY'S TO TAGS.


hellooo~: you know how to pierce tongue?
how much do you collect for tongue piercing?
To hellooo~: Yes, i know. I've been doing piercings for the last few months,
and i have pierced for at least 65 girls before. 20bucks including stud.

passe: do we have to pay if you advertise for us?
To passe: It actually depends on your blog shop. Email me your
blog link to isabella240891@gmail.com , thanks.

passerby: erm how much do you charge for tounge and mouth pircing ?
the barbell can choose or cannot ?
To passerby: Tongue is 20bucks including stud. Lip piercing is 15bucks excluding
stud. Lip have too many designs and sizes for the stud, so i don't provide it.
You can actually choose the size of your lip piercing. Stud can be choose
if i have extras. Interested ?

passerby: hi, you are pretty, mayb i know what type of brand is
suitable for pimple skin? if dunno is ok. love
To passerby: What type of cosmetic ? Thanks anyway.

hb: it seems so bright in OCH
To hb: Certain places in OCH is kinda bright, but most places there are
dark and scary. haha!!!

Angelina: hah, felt very honour to have my name up :D
To Angelina: Haha, don't have to feel honored la, I'm not a celebrity.
hahahaha, cheers !!

passer by 333: whats that thing on your teeth?
To passerby: Its my smiley piercing, dear.

ite: ite is good anw. ite stand for its to enjoy~~~
oh btw, donating blood can also helps u to gain some weight(:
To ite: Thanks, but I'm not interested in getting to a ITE. Donate blood?
I'm so skinny, don't have much blood left. haha!! Is it true?

buu: u r so thin! ur leg jst lky a bamboo!gain weight ya!
To buu: Trying hard to gain weight,dear.

(:: i like e way u dressup (: but er.. compared to ur frwen r u too bony
or isit ur frwen is er... fat?? :P
To (:: Which friend are you refering to? Oh, I'm boney la, haha.
So even if my friend is average, but if they stand beside me, they just
look " Fat ". Hahahaha!!!

xxx: hi babe , dont really think u should always clip up ur fringe . look
@ ur photo shoots with bangs so cute !they look so much nicer dont they
To xxx: I clipped it because my bangs are very long now, and when i let
it down, my eyes hurts. And i don't want to have bangs too, so the only
choice was to clip it, dear. Thanks anyway.

Passerby: Your legs seemed scary. But, not bad overall. (:
To passerby: Yes, it might look scary. thanks anyway.

passerby: hey sweety. Try to gain weight ya?
To passerby: I'm trying my very best ,dear, but its difficult.

passerby-xy: come here to listen nice songs. =D
To passerby-xy: Haha!!

Siyun: just a passerby, you looked rly bony on oct 18th post. must jiayou
to put on weight kay? and, it will definietly look nicer on you. stay pretty! :D
To Siyun: I'm trying hard to put on weight. Thanks dear.

.: get another pair of heels, ask the photographer do close up shots. nicer.
take care lovely sweets!
To .: I've got too many pair of heels at home, but i love the recent pair
that I'm wearing. Close up shots ? I don't really like it .I have a few ,
you can check it out at my previous archives. Takecare too dear.

georgina: hey babe , how much do you charge for lip piercing ? how many
days it take to heal? i mean plus hollow pin and stud . thanks <33
To georgina: 15 bucks including stud. Lip studs have too many designs,
shapes and size. At least 2 weeks or more.

Passerby: Hi, how much is your tongue piercing excluding the barbell
& hollow pin? & Will you check for veins before you pierce? (:
To passerby: I know how and where to pierce. 15bucks excluding studs.
But 20 bucks including stud. Interested do let me know.

michi: hi , why u dont wanna go ITE ?
To michi: I'm from the express course, of cos i need to aim for
either Poly or JC. So ITE is out of the idea.

YueNi: u can conseder RP's events management.. i've got 18pts and I
can get in.. you can try your luck.. good luck :) take cares oh.. forget to
tell u also.. if there are better schools that you can go into den choose them
because although RP is very very slack.. but everyday is the same thing
and it is really boring..
To Yueni: I'm not going to RP'S, the course there is kinda lousy. haha!!
I'm think I'm gonna study Private. Anyway, what do they normally teach
for event courses ? Next time, you enter into event company,
do pull in ok ? I wanna work and maybe be events manager. haha


Jas: Hey, im sec 3 now. same as u i nvr study.
and i think im going to retain. any advice?
To Jas: If you really retain, then work hard for the next upcoming year,
since you are learning the same topics again. Retain does not mean
its the end of the world. Cheer up!

-: the latest shoot in the yellow top was great. you look plumber in that one!
:) you should get another pair of heels cos you have long toes and they don't
look flattering in those heels. just my opini!
To -: I've got too many pairs of heels at home but I'm currently using
that heels because i really love it. Thanks for the opinion, dear.

hb.: ITE got course on event management. go check it out!
To hb.: Not interested in ITE. thanks anyway.

emily: you should go for MDIS Events (: I'm inside. It's really good!
To emily: MDIS only have events course for advanced diploma right?
What do they normally teach ? email me at isabella240891@gmail.com

Passerby: Your tongue piercing won't hit till vein? Sorry for the doubt, but
i really scare of it. can tongue piercing be hidden? cause i want it,
but my parents doesn't allow it ):
To passerby: I think you have emailed me right?

..: Harlowhs prettey^^ is smiley piercin' painful?Can use eyerowstud tuh
replace smiley stud? hope eu will reply annd stay as pretty as ever:D
To ..: Not painful. Its bearable. Yes, eyebrow stud can be used if you
don't want your smiley to be seen. Interested do let me know.

XIAORUI(READER): Hellos , It's good to have stress , means that you really
wanna do well for your suject ! Jiayous alright . I believe you can !
Just do your best ! takecares , drink more water:)
To xiaorui: Yes, i really want to do well , but i don't think i can cope with it.
Anyway, thanks for the wishes yeah (: Takecare too , dear.

loves: hey dear ! you looks so pretty, envyenvy* you looks so
cute in your japanese outfit :D staypretty.
To loves: Haha, thanks darling.

hello: you can draw a window, with shadows of sunlight, then with flowers
in a vase place neatly at the side, and a bird at the window [:
To hello: Thanks, but I'm doing other topic.

Amanda: Hello babe. The dress is really nice,
you will look good in that dress yeah(: Tkc.
To Amanda: I don't think i will look good in it, because my hands are so tiny,
and its a tube dress. I'm not suitable for sleeveless tops/dresses )):

Y: Hello dear,do you still help people to pierce tongue?How much is it if is yes?
To Y: Yes, i do. 20bucks including stud. Interested?

ART: CAVITIES, I HOPE I DONT GET THE WRONG IDEA ABOUT THE
CAVITIES BUT IS IT THE TEETH THING? COS IF IT IS YOU CAN DRAW
A FRONT VIEW OF A PERSON OPENING THEIR MOUTH VERY WIDE
WITH THEIR TEETH SHOWN.. THEN GOT CAVITIES AND THINGS
COMING OUT FROM THE MOUTH :D
To ART: yes, you got it right , dear. I'm doing Cavities. thanks.

tingting=]: wad happen to ur bf??injured durin army??
To tingting: During his outfield , he suffered a heat stroke due to lack of water
and hot weather. Its kinda common for army boys .

georgina: hello ! take care babe! . what happen to your bf? oo... anyway ,
got any idea how to slim down on arms ? TT
To georgina: During his outfield , he suffered a heat stroke due to lack of water
and hot weather. Its kinda common for army boys . I've got totally no idea
on how to slim your arms. Maybe you turned those fats into muscles?
Exercise. hahaha!!!

Passerby: Hi, i have a lip piercing last week & i want to close it.
But i has a scar, got any tips or anything to make the scar not so black ?
To passerby: You just had the lip piercing, so you might not have a scar.
If you have a scar, please avoid dark and light soya sauce.

Wenni.: Hello, didn't tag for a long time. I agree with you. I really feel
uncomfortable when the people there are like standing beside you when
we're just looking around. Searching to see if there is any clothes that suit us
or fit us.Then,once you take the clothes they will start to say and say and say.-.-
To wenni: Yes man! Sometimes i even felt irritated. They will just stand there
and watch every single movements we made . like criminals ? Haha.

passer.: which piercing hurts the most? Tongue, lips or smiley?
thanks & you are only 33, so skinny! do you eat alot? stay pretty(:
To passer.: Maybe tongue ? It really depends on indivual. Smiley is not
painful at all. The pain is bearable dear. I'm 35 kg now, trying very hard
to gain at least 10 kg of fats. haha, yes, i eat alot.

F00NGSZE: I also had problems like ppl spamming my blog too):
Think we're on the same boat, whereas ppl keep spamming.
To Foongsze: Haha, really ? Almost every bloggers experience that(:

Blogreader♥: HELLO! Saw you @ Dhouby Ghaut today with a small
young boy. haha, you so prettttty! :)
To blogreader: Haha, how do you recognised me ? I was wearing my
sunglasses. hahaha!!! thanks. Should have said Hi to me.

lo: is eyebrow piercing painful? i heard its bearable but looks so painful :\
To lo: Somehow, it felt like ear piercing to me. Yes, its bearable.

anonymous: is what goes around comes around not
what comes around goes around -.-
To anonymous: Wow, you actually take note of what i typed.
My bad, some errors. Thanks anyway.

Shiyu(:: Jiayou for your O's alright?
To Shiyu: Thanks dear.

passerby123456789: hey hey hey , it has been a long time since i last tag
you.what happen to your boy?why in hospital,hope you will do well for your Os:)
To passerby: My by is seriously fine now. During his outfield,
he suffered a heat stroke due to lacked of water and the hot weather.
Its very common for army boys. Thanks for the wishes.

YANTING: i hope to get my naval pierce. but i'm afraid of the pain...
what should i do?? :(
To yanting: Hey babe, first of all, all piercings are pain but bearable.
So if you really want to have a beautiful naval piercing, then you have to
tolerate the pain which will last awhile. Interested, do let me know.

chiewhui: hi .. i really don know what to do here .. my boyf has been
scolding me for nothing and beating me .. i felt so hurt , and he offens sms
girl .. but when i ask for break , he always say sweets words and do things
that really touched me . i am really helpless.. u and yr bf is rly happy ..
can u tell me what to do ?
To chiewhui: Hey dear. First of all, I'm very sad to see what you had typed.
But please don't do any silly things ok ? Its natural to feel hurt, who don't ?
Have you guys sit down with each other and talks things out ? I guess that
would be a better choice. He can't control himself so he tends to beat you
but on the other hand, he still loves you. Like what you said, when you wanna
leave him, he tried to sweet talk with you, saying all those mushy words.
Maybe you should give him some time to change and see how things goes.

-: passer; you very pretty right ? show your face la , stop barking here and
there . as if you very pretty like that -.- get lost
To -: Haha , thanks darling !!! Don't care them, just let them be.

TY: Aww, look at all those poor lifeliess spammers, they think what they say will
make people believe Isabella's ugly. I believe we can see she's pretty for ourselves (:
To TY: Haha, spammers simply have no life, dear. Don't ever be like them ok?

pb - passer: i think you're fcuking jealous of her. i think she is very pretty ok.
i saw her before in real life. bet you're fcuking ugly, that why can't tahan she
pretty then come here say she look like xu chunmei larhors. why nt you say
right infront of her that she's ugly? i dare you laa. dont stay behind
the computer & bark ok. DOG : )
To pb: Hey dear. Don't get so worked up. You saw me in real life before ?
Wow, didn't say hi ? Hahaha !!! Don't care about those spammers.

A: Hey dear, I don't think the lastest jap school girl theme matches you :/
sorry yah. But you're pretty no doubt (:
To A: Yes, i don't really suit that theme , but i was paid so I've got
to accept the organizers ideas and themes. Thanks for the compliment.

passerby: are u working as a model?
To passerby: I don't regard myself as a model simply because I don't
have a standard to be one yet, and I'm just doing freelancing now.

new reader: heyhey. nice blog. u r v thin!! Gain more weight!! and i think
u look prettier with longer fringe its makes ur face fuller. =) just some of
my commments hope u dun mind!!
To new reader: Wow, I've got a new reader !! I'm trying hard to gain weight,
dear, but i guess its because of my high metabolism and also due to genes.
My face too slim right ? Can't even pinch any fats . haha!!


passerbyebyebye: its easy to remove your lip scar. 1. dont eat too much
soya sauce. 2. go buy scar removal cream. oh and btw didcha regret piercing
your lip? you are freaking skinny leh!! teach you how to grow fat. eat eat eat
when lying down on the sofa. hey wait that makes the butt grow biggeryou
must grow fatter abit! i think you'll look nicer when your fatter. Makan ahhh!!
Your metabolism too high already
To passerbyebyebye: I don't intend to remove my lip scar dear, because
its not really obvious, but thanks for letting me know yeah ? I did not regret
piercing my lip, is just that I'm getting too tired of having a lip piercing, thus
i did not put the stud so after few months, the hole became smaller but still
visible. Ohmygod, i didn't know that lying on the sofa will make me fat ? haha
What if i get choke instead ? Haha, I'm trying very hard to grow fatter ,
yes, but metabolism rate will decrease as you grow older. Can't wait ^^

anon: Long time did not tag tag you.lol. how are you?? love ur photoshoots .
To anon: I'm fine dear, just kinda stress up nowadays due to exams.
What about you anon ? Yes, I love my photo shoots too!!! Awww.

passss: Hey,you are pretty.. I love the way you blog. update more.
To passs: Thanks darling, be my everyday reader and i will update more!!

HELLO: Hello, May i know where do you pierce for people? Like,
which place do you go to pierce for people?
To Hello: I always do piercings at east area , usually Tampines area.

♥YING: hey ): what's a smiley piercing ? x:
To ying : Hey dear! What's with that frowning face ? Haha
Oh , its actually a piercing near the upper gum area . Pain is something like
ear piercing, its totally bearable . Interested ?

tingting=]: jiayou!!guess u wun hav e time to blog tis few days or even weeks!
well,mus rmb sleep early e nite b4 every paper!!u need lots of energy!!jiayous.loves=]
To tingting: Haha, I do update my blog often though. Sure got time to
update some pictures of myself. haha, can't be studying 24/7 right ?
I will go crazy by then. Yeah, i will work hard . Much love too.

ys: hey pretty , u using e face shop eyelin?. is liquid de or crayon form?.
hw much u bought for it? . u e pretty la.
To ys: Yes, I'm using face shop pencil eyeliner. I'm not sure dear,
because i bought it a few months back, but i can say its really good.
It won't so smudge so badly like other brands. Worth buying !

Angelina :D: hi Isabella, me again, haha. your readers should really
trust your piercing skills! do take care, don't anyhow eat,but have proper meal (:
To Angeline: Thanks dear !!! I'm really fine now. Much love.
And do take care of your piercing yeah?

Zest.: Rmb me? ): I didnt go over the last friday cus i was still unsure
abt hving a tongue piercing. should i? I mean, isnt it bloody painful? no?
To Zest.: Nah, the feeling is totally bearable, dear. If its really painful,
nobody including me will get a tongue piercing. No worries.


Anon.: Finally I saw your reply! Hahah. Yah i know what you mean.
But sometimes its against people who tend to be bigger size. Especially
all the 'ah bengs' of the class.So its quite hard for me to stand up for myself.
And I find myself useless, i can only cry.
To Anon.: It does not mean that only big size bigger have the rights to bully
others and you should not be scare of them at all, dear. When you are scare of them,
they will tend to bully you more. So stand up for your rights, and who cares
about Ah bengs in class ? Just report to the teacher. Don't be scare and
don't cry ok ? Hope everything will go smoothly for you. Do take care.

ahjess: you got alot of dead links :)
To ahjess: Ha! I'm kinda lazy to relink man!

qwerty: hey thanks for helping me pierce my tongue. but the ball
keep dropping out.. ;(
To qwerty: Hey , welcome. Just screw the ball back.

Qinyi: Hello, just started reading your blog since few months ago. Heard that
last time a person name "Qinyi" tagged and scolded you? And it's definitely
not me yeah? So don't misunderstood.Saw you viewing my friendster too.
And mailed you but you didnt reply. So i'm here to tag (:
To Qinyi: Oh, thats a very long ago things. Haha, don't worry, i didn't
say it was you. You mailed me ? About ?

PASSER :D: Hello pretty, your blog song is super nice, Can i know sang by
who and what's the title? Thanks and last longgg! xD
To Passer:D: Which blog song ? Will last long.

:D: how much do you charge tongue w/o th stud and piercing needle?
To :D: 15bucks without stud, but 20 bucks including stud.

♥YING: hello (: i just chanced upon your blog and i found it interesting :]
haha, i'm going to be a reader! lol, btw what's a smiley piercing? o.o
To ying: Haha,thanks my reader. Its a piercing at the upper gum there.
Its not really pain , bearable and abit like ear piercing. If you are interested,
do let me know yeah ?

AIMEI: How much have you earn so far?
To Aimei: Why you want to know?

click click cannon in D: HAHA! i dun wan to click on ur nuffang advert!
dun wan let u earn money worhs. tupid vampire aka xu chun mei
To click: WHATEVER. Once you enter my beautiful blog,
you already became one of my unique visitor and I've got to thank you
for that .

xxx: Cos you like lian so want to know whether got chap.
To xxx: You don't have to know.

XIAORUI(READER): Hellos , do takecares & Jiayous for your O lvl !
I'm so impress you man ! You have the paitent to reply so many tags !! :D
To Xiaorui: Yes, you takecare too alright ? Haha, no matter how busy i am,
i still have to make the effort to reply all tags right , because my readers
out there made the effort to tag me. hahaha!!!

passerby132: yes, you still do look nice when you clip it up. anw, your
friend rly did a good job.
To passerby132: Haha, thanks a million!! Yeah, my darling seriously
did a good job for my hair. I will let her know, and she will be glad.

katty: hi babe :) can pls tell me wat is the song title whihc u put on ur blog
last time ? hmmm . its like a trance kind of music . pls let me knw ya .
i hope u will reply . thanks :)
To Katty: Hey dear, I'm not sure which song is it , because I've put up
many many songs before. So sorry.

Pawena: Hey babe. :) Haven't been tagging you in ages. Hehe.
To Pawena: Hey sweety, remember to tag me often yeah? haha.

Candy: Oh you're so sweet! Anyway, wanna apologise to you,
'cos I can't purchase any hair extensions from you..
To Candy: Which Candy are you ? Haha, I'm sweet in what way ?
Nah, you didn't do anything wrong so dont bother apologizing yeah?

Superwoman ♥: Haha, yeah so muchhh :3 Update your blog more often urh !
:p Btw, if i am putting braces soon, i pierce smiley will how urh ? ;x Haha,
abit scareddddddd infection orwhat affect my braces ;x LOL. {:
To Superwoman: Hey darling, i will try my very best to update my blog often.
I'm preparing for my O levels now dear. Now worries, still can have smiley piercing.
It won't affect your braces , i will get you a small stud instead.

nassiie: Hello , if tongue piercing is slanted. & its swollen, how ah? )) can you
reply me faster? im so sorry, cos my piercing really hurts. )): thankyoupretty, <3!
To nassiie: Oh dear!! You got your piercing from your friends ? How long
you have that tongue piercing ? More than 2 weeks or ? I suggest you just
take it out and wait for it to heal alright ? Welcome,dear.


T: I think if you remove your smiley piercing, you'll look even prettier
when you smile =D
To T : Thanks T , appreciate your advise, well, I will remove it one day(:

baby;D: i love ur blog . and update more often . gd luck for ur Olevel . pretty ;D
To baby;D: Awww, if you love my blog, remember to visit often alright ?
Thanks so much for the wishes , darling .



I love Ong Tai Jun

Thursday, October 23, 2008