<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d34325072\x26blogName\x3dLOVE+STORIES\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://crownaddicted.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://crownaddicted.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3435659843375826811', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


TAKE NOTE♥


Hate me? You can jolly well fuck off.

I dont need any unexpected guests here.

So what if there's any vulgarities written here?
Does it concern you?

Don't judge me, I'm not the girl you think i am.

Have your own originality,
dont copy anything from my blog.

I will appreciate if you tag before you leave.

100 % POISONWAWA COPYRIGHT

POISONWAWA♥


Anything wrong with my big name?
I'm a peranakan child,
malay is my 3rd lauguage.

If you think you know me well,
read my blog & think several times.
I'm turning 18 on 24 August.

I'm not so much of a girl who looks at
the dollar sign, but more for a guy
with a good heart.
No one can judge my life.

Everthing has a limit to it,
If you step onto my tail,
i will give you hell & i mean it.

I'm attached to OTJ

Last but not least,
I'm not the bitch that you want to mess with.

COUPLES♥




I'm attached to OTJ
I'm going to marry him in the future
I love no one,except him
He belongs to me
If you dare,you snatch him
& i will take the parang & chase you around.
you think I'm joking ?
Try it then
Blissfully engaged on 01-05-06


MY WISH LIST♥


LATEST UPDATES
1 year with hubby
2 years with hubby
3 years with hubby
big Guess bag
Corsets / ripped shorts
Get into a Dance Company
Navel Piercings
Repierce Tongue
Smiley piercing
Septum piercing
Eyebrow piercing
Gucci Lanyard
Gain 10kg more
BEBE jacket
Chanel Foundation
Car license next year
New engagement ring with hubby
STUDY HARD ,GO UP TO SEC 4
Get married to OTJ
Pass my O's & get into polytechnic
Event management courses / diploma
Waiting for the time to
tattoo my whole back



MY PRECIOUS♥


POISONWAWA H
DIVINO AROMA
HOCAS JOY
CUTE-TASY
CUTE-TASY
TH-VOGUE
just shop here
Amanda
Amanda
Audrey
Amanda
Ai Ting
Angela
Anna
Ally
Alison
Ashley
Agatha
Ah Yong
Aimei
Angel
Ah ger
Beverly
BaoBao
Benji Son
Baby Steph
Boyster
Cassandra
Chanel
Cloudie
Cherie
Cherrie
Chian
Cake
Ching Na
Charlotte
Carol
Caizhuang
Chantel
Caiwei
Denyse
DingDang
Dorcas
Esther
Enny
Eleanor
Emilia
Eunice Dear
Elisa
Felicia
Fergus
Fergus & Xiaoling
Geri
Grace
Huihui
HongLing
Huihui
Hweeling
Huay Ching
Isabel
Iris
Jazmyn
Joanna
Jness
Jodie 418
Joel
Jacelyn
Joyce
Jasmine
Jiahui
Jiaxin
Joenna
Jovel
Justine
Kewei
Kerou
Kelly
Katherine
Kaven
KittyCat
Lirong
Laiman
Linlin
Liling
Lin Lin
Liting Mother
Lian Lian
Liyun
Ling
Lyn
Min Min
Meihua
Marilyn
Miko
Michi
Mei Xue
Mabel
Mingting
Mayling
Nana
Nana
Peixuan
Peiling
Pawena
Pinky
Pingping
Qiqi
Queeny
Renee
Raymond
Reiee
Rose
Rena
Ruting
Rebecca Peipei
Rebecca
Rebecca
Regina
Sofia
Shine
Sri
Sharon
SianQin
Shumei
Sandra
Sze Kai
Shevone
Shirlene
Sinyi
SuatYen
Sharon
Siman
Shili
Shu Xian
Szekuan
Sylvia
Shauna
Sheryl
Stephanie
TingTing
Tien Tien
Trixilea
Twinnie
Uranial
Veron
Vanessa
Winnie
Weiting
WanWen
Wiwi
Wendi
Xiao Bai
Xuan Boiboi
XiaoKi
XiaoJia
XiaoTears
XiaoFire
Xiao Blacky
XiaoTears
XiaoPearl
Xiaobelle
XiaoJess
XiaoCoral
Xiaolinq
YiLing
Yi ting
Yuanyin Kuku
Yumiko
Yinghui
Yingying
Yingying 418
Yanyan
Yueyin
Yen Fang
Zhen Hui
Zoey

STRICTLY NO ADVERTISEMENT

I've replaced my CBOX tagboard with Haloscan.
I will be using haloscan from now on, so do
give all comments/critics here.
Please don't ask me about my blog songs,
i won't reply. thanks.

Lastly, know your limits

If you want to comment,
do click the word " COMMENTS "
at the bottom.


|

ONLY FOR ADVERTISEMENT PURPOSES



Love you,OngTaijun

Memories


September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009


Sunday, November 02, 2008


ALL geo contact lens have arrived in SG.
My supplier will sort out everything and mail all lenses ASAP.


After you receive, please have the courtesy to inform me.
At least SMS or EMAIL will do.

Those who are interested in TONGUE/NAVAL/LIP/SMILEY piercings,
I will be free on 4th november - Tueday around noon time.
Please email to isabella240891@gmail.com to ask for rates,exact timing and location.

And I'm thinking of bringing my readers/friends to Pulau Ubin for an outing,
anybody interested ? Most probably will be on the first week of november.
Exact date and time have not confirm yet. More details will be revealed soon,
the outing will be on only if i receive a high respond from you guys.
Will bring you guys there to explore, might go for canoeing.
Do tag at my tagboard or email me to ask me more details.

I will update again very soon.
Got too many things to update.
Stay tuned, babes and hunks !


Critics and comments welcome.
Taken by photographer Daniel.


Tags replied!

PASSER
: Do ue know there's one girl who sort of copied/followed ue?? iie think she's ur reader too-Ahjess. saw herr tagging herez sometime ago. on herz blogz, she alsoz state tt blog shops mustz sponsor herz 2 items if theyz want to do an advertorial..andz when iie tagged herz jus nw, she tookz her tagboard outz.lol
To passer: Oh is it ? haha!!! thanks ah.

Just some random passerby: Hi, How do ya found a photographer? All the photos looked super great. :)
To just some random passerby: Erm, they have their own portfolio and
stuffs. Thanks dear.

AMIRUL: is there any stud or what that makes smiley piercing not visible ? i wanna have 1 but ... and how to remove lip piercing scar , but still have the piercing on ?
To amirul: Yes, eyebrow stud. Its a straight stud though. Don't eat
dark and light soya sauce, and maybe you can buy the scar cream but I'm
not sure whether to get them.

Nicole
: you're soooooooooo love. :) ignore them, they shld go get a life. i luf your current pic!
To nicole: Haha, thanks. Love too !!

passerby
: hi..mind asking ah..now outside alot of girl taking those transparents shoulder bag..you nod where to get it?cause my cousin bdae coming den she wan th bag..so i m looking for it very hard..hope you can tell me..thanks..
To passerby: GUESS have it. Or you can try M)phosis.


OxxO
: Tp:click click canon inD:Hey Please luhs hor!You jealous of her beauty? Even if she remove her make up,she'll be prettier than xuchunmei by 1oooooooo times!You will be 1oooooo times uglier than xuchunmei!And stop barking at her blog!You don't even suit to be a BYTCH!You're much worser!
To oxxo: Hello !!!! haha!!

MANLI
: OMG!! i miss u la, when shoot wif mi again.. haha! saw in CS u shooting soon.. JIAYOU! & y peter nv sent mi pic.. =.="" i wan both of us de pic!! =D MISS u! =)
To manli: Miss you too man!!!! Got give peter your email address anot ?
So far, no photographers sent me the pair shoot leh! Not fun de.
Ask Stevie la! He cb sia, until now haven send photos.

click click canon in D
: aiyo! scold ppl aunty! look whose talking lar ah ma.. ur face like man like tht sia. ugly man with xu chun mei face.. aiyoyo. remove ur make up & fake lashes is like man liao lo. xuchunmei~
To clickclick: Which part of your eyes tells you that I look like a guy?
Please, everytime you come and visit my blog, you wil sure tag that I look
like Xu chun mei. Any new comments anot ? Zha bor, i very sian already leh!

shuxian: AIAI :D the photos are nice. & jiayou for the remaining O lvl papers ar [:
To shuxian: Thanks. Love you.

Passer: Mind i give a litte comment to your photos? Some of them are nice, Every model has their own signature pose. What's yours? Your photos are very common. Try taking photos out in the sea. Or high up in the sky. your facial expression is good. What you lack is the spirits in your eyes You have to work on that and your photo will be perfect.
To passer: Wow, you sounds like you are very into the photography world.
Haha!!!! Maybe 1 fine day i will go to the sea. haha!! Yes dear, noted
your advice. Thanks alot ya !

Kimberley: Hello ! Thanks alot for helping me pierce my smiley;DStay pretty !
To kimberly: No problem dear.

passerby123
: hey lovely photo!!!! (: last long with your hubby!!! ^^
To passerby: Thanks hun, i will last long. No worries.

Ashley
: hihi, i have been reading your blog for a while :} really love your photos! your latest photo is fantastic too!
To ashley: Hey ashley. Thanks for the compliment.

tingting=]
: happy anniversary=]hehex!next sat my hubby n i ll be 999days le=] mus last long long!!hehex!look forward to ur reply=]all e best sweet=] ppl.is kinda weird tt u ppl scold isabella and saying her cheapo! she is using her talent to earn $$,in e sense tt,should could find her own ways in putting up fake lashes well,isit wrong for her to charge?u ppl damn bo liao lor,if u tink tt other ppl can teach u for free,den u can jus go ahead and find tt fellow,y need come here scold her cheapo??u ppl den cheapo lor.wads more,she did nt force her blog readers to go for e class.they sign up on their own too.and lastly,readers r e ones hu asked her how did she put up those lashes.dun be so bo liao lah,come to ppl's blog and critise and make comments.only stupid and dumb ppl ll spend time tagging nonsense.i really pity brainless freaks.OMG,i ll show my sympathy to u ppl=]
To tingting: Thanks dear. Wish you a happy advance anniversary too !!!
And don't care them. Everytime when i do something, confirm got people
jealous. What the fuck man!!! LOL.


Calista
: I don't really like your nov1st photoshoot , you don't seem to be connected to the camera,just my comments .But you're very sweet looking ! (:
To calista: Haha,thanks for the comment. Appreciated.

georgina
: your latest photo very nice . ;D anyway . you said in your post 6 more months to 3 year . then you wrote 2 years 6 month . so i though is 4 more months ? to 3 years ? LOL . just to inform you whether you got typo ma ;D stay pretty
To georgina: Darling ah !! One year got 12months you know?Not 10months.
Thanks anyway.

Yourblogreader
: Omg, u look so sweet in your 1Nov photoshot. Takecarres((:
To my blogreader: Thanks darling!! I'm always that sweet what!! haha

Gina to Ivy
: Come on lah Ivy your obviously jealous please -.- Whats wrong w you. If you do know how to put it on then good for you but because POISONWAWA puts it on so well, people come to her asking for assistance. Doesnt it show there ARE people who dont know how to put it on WELL? and I emphasize on the word WELL. She isn't forcing you to join her. But since there are people who agree tht she puts it on well, then whats your issue? Put on your bloody lashes and zip it already -.- Pfft.
To Gina: Good one dear !! Haha.

Ivy.
: I think you love to earn money from your blog readers. Piercing is enough & look how much you wanna charge your blog reader just by teaching them HOW TO PUT FALSE EYELASHES. Hahahaha.Guess what? I learn how to put em on MYSELF. Who'll be so foolish to pay 15bucks to you? U're a real cheapo. :x
To Ivy: Please,for god's sake, watch your damn words. Many have asked
me how to put on fake eyelashes and now I'm trying to help them. So what's
the fucking problem with you? Jealous that I'm earning money? Just mind
your own business. Get it ? I did not even take a knife and threaten my blog
readers to attend the classes. They attend willingly.

PpopK! X::
: Hey lovely! Hows ur maths paper 2 & Poa?! Hope you did well! Await ur good news. Freedom is coming soonx.
To ppopK: Math is easy especially the graph,but i don't know how to do
the last question for graph. POA paper is worse. I did not really study, and
before that i was actually aiming for A1, but i think its impossible. I slept
throughout the paper. I studied sales ledger,single entry etc, did not come out.
But i did not memorise the working capital formula. What about you?

stitch
: hey! may i know how did you become a freelance model? thanks!
To stitch: I don't consider myself as one,because I'm not up to standard
yet. My friend intro-ed. Its good to have some connections.

Passerby ;D: Ohh, just to say, you're simply geogous, how envy! ;o
To passerby: Thanks for the compliment,dear.

Passiie
: Hell0, isabella.altho eu are nt happy wit ur skinniness.bt many ppl envy eu al0t l0hs.ferr mi i feel s0 sad.c0x i can only see ppl bl0gs those gers like us, teens cn g0 photoshoot.whereas ii cnt?c0x iim fat.then ppl iish hired t0 do photosh00t fer fat ppl lyke mi =PAY FER OWN PHOTOSHOOT.eu dun0 how envy whenever i saw eu post eur photoshoot pixy. haix.well, zhufu eu bahx. shine brighter in every pix.haix.
To passiie: Wow, long tag and i appreciate it. Don't worry dear. try your best
to slim down. Just like me , I'm trying all ways and means to gain at least 10kg
more. Its difficult but don't give up,dear. Thanks for the wishes.
All the best to you too darling.

hi
: im using i.e and i cant any of your pics just to let you know. plus sometimes
cnt see tagboard and post very lag too cant see any pics*
plus cnt right click
how to view picture?

To hi: Yes, my blog can't be viewd properly using I.E. Mozilla firefox
is the best afterall. There's no need to right, just click on the pictures.
But for photoshoots pictures, can't zoom in. I uploaded it from photobucket.

Sg
: Hi pretty. wow, those dress indeed beautiful! ;D get the heart shaped dress,
It's cute! anw, how much discount will i got, if i said i'm yur daily readers?
stay pretty.
To sg: Hey dear, I'm getting the heart shaped dress. Think
it suits me more. haha!!! I'm not sure, do ask the blog seller
yeah? All the best.


passerby! (:
: Hey pretty! i thinkyour extremely gorgeous the
way you are.
and i love crab too! but yehh their scary
To passerby: Thanks darling. But spammers don't agree. haha!!!
Yeah, i love the crab pincer, my favourite man! One day we shall go
out and enjoy crabs. hahaha!!!!!

hi
: You doing free piercing for ppl ?
To hi: Obviously no. There's no free lunch in this world.

sa
: Dont doubt isabelle, i believe she's good in piercings(:
To sa: Thanks dear. I think you got another reply below.

Kate
: Heeloos. if u pierce wrongly, will u b responsible
To Kate: I won't be responsible for it. Because its your choice whether you
want to pierce or not. If you trust me, then get piercings from me.
Don't doubt my skills, I've pierced for at least 72 girls and the number will
increase soon.

sa
: Hey, that time you extend how many strand of hair?
To sa: I totally forgot all about it because the last time i extended my hair
was like last year. Maybe around 60 -70 ?

Passerby
: Hello, your daily blog reader (: How much you sell me if i
buy
2 clip on long hair extension? & when are you ending the spree?
Cause i might buy it on the november 20 plus
(:
To passerby: 16bucks per extensions. Buy more , more discount.
When you want to buy, then let me know.

Eileen
: hi , may i know if you hlps to pierce eyebrown ?
To eileen: Currently no. But maybe soon.

PASS
: Hiie(= Imm interested iin the cliip on hair extensiion.. But liike
for normall
haiir hw many piiece should ii get?? Recommandatiion ?
Is oe piece alot or ?

To pass: 1 head need at least 4 hair extenisions.

Cindy
: Do uu stll supple Clip on Hair Extension?
To cindy: Yes, www.isabella-hairextensions.blogspot.com/

curiousssssss
: hey pretty, can i know where you brought your fur grey
jacket?
and do you know where to get those furry jacket like yours ?
thanks .
and eat more more more ok pretty? haha!!
To curious: I bought it from MANGO at 89bucks at the beginning of this year.
Blog shops might have those fur jackets. You like it ? I'm in love with fur
stuffs too. haha. I'm trying hard to gain weight,dear.

Weisheng
: I'm interested in toungue piercing , when you free?
To weisheng: Hey there, email me isabella240891@gmail.com

Reader!
: HELLO! I think you really got a nice&fun blog thts why people
keeps reading and tagging!:D btw,if recently pierced tongue, then wanna
take out, will the hole close very quickly? stay pretty :D
To reader: Haha, thanks darling. Remember to tag more too yeah? Yes,
the hole will close maybe within 2 days.

linen
: you ve lirong new blog url?
To linen: I'm kinda lazy to relink people, so not sure about her new blog
though. Shall ask her and update the link. You want for?

Passer
: How much u got from nufffnag??
To passer: Confidential.

Nicole
: omg. i'm sososo sorri. i love your picture on 29 oct. :)
To Nicole : Haha, its okay, dear. I love it too.

Passer: Your leg looks so skinny, mine is fat! jiayou in gaining weight (:
To passer: Trying hard to gain weight.

joey
: nice candid picture :)
To joey: Thanks dear.

♥MICHELLEEEE 'S: HELLO :DD am a reader of your blog . your blog
is
so interesting lahs . come read it everyday . and even thought you look
lyk
ahlian but you are friendly :DD *Laugh* yo manx , bored right now so
come
see your blog again .read your last time post then find you really lyk
very ahlian sial . wahs , scare liao lahs

To michelle: Hey my reader! Must tag everyday also la, haha!!!
I'm very friendly to people whom respect me,dear. Wa, read my archives
also ? Haha!!! LOL.

zzxzxz
: are u an ahlian last time ??
To zzxzxz: Please don't ask stupid question=.=

adsafd
: where is OCH ,stay pretty, you are very sweet.
To adsafd: Its at changi area. Thanks dear.

hi
: do you pierce labret for people?
To hi: Yes, i do. Interested?

josephine
: Hiiees. Whr you take those pictures that the photographer
taken for you? Everyone can go & take? & are you model?
To josephine: Which picture you mean? The OCH shoot or ? OCH
is not supposed to enter, police are patrolling around. If they caught you
in there, i don't know what will happen. I don't consider myself as a model,
because i don't have the standard to be one yet.

passerby123
: best of luck for 'O' levels! hope you can enter into poly
& stay chio ^^ last long with your hubby too
(:
To passerby: Thanks for the wishes. I don't think i wanna go to poly now,
maybe going to Private school instead. We will last long!

fdf
: can recomand me bs :)
To fdf: I don't get it, what do you mean?

hellooo~
: did you learn how to pierce tongue before?and the
cost
your collect is cheap and reasonable i think(: anw, stay pretty !
To hellooo: Yes, I've pierced for at least 65 girls nefore. interested?
Thanks for the compliment. cheers !

passerby
: HEY PRETTY! i think ur reall gorgeous.
IM AFRAID OF CRABS TOO! snap snap!
(: take care
To passerby: Thanks for the compliment, dear. haha,
i think in this world, all girls are afraid of crabs !! Takecare too.

O
: Yur recent photo taken at OCH right ?
To O: No, that was few months back, why?

-
: Do you knw where to get cheap and good eyelash glue?Tyvm=)
To -: Cheap eyelashes can be found at Bugis street. The glue at aries is
not bad , its only $2.50 for 2 tiny tubes. Buts its good !

BLOGGER
: where is the place you help people do piercing?
To Blogger: Usually around east area.

Wanyee!
: Yupyup! (: I agree with LORAINE, organise makeup lessons! :D
To Wanyee!: Haha, I'm not even a professional makeup artist,
how would i dare to organise make up lessons ? haha

LORAINE
: HEY, ORGANISE A MAKE UP LESSON! I'LL
SURELY ATTEND,
HAHA. Like erm, applying of mascara, eyeliners,
eyeshadow. But imma
single lid person, so yeah. More difficult.
To Loraine : Haha, Use fake eyelashes and there will be slight double eyelid.
You can also buy those double eyelid stickers (:

PEEPO
: Makeup Lessons Please! XD
To peepo : Hey dear, thanks for the interest, but I'm not even professional,
what if i teach you guys the wrong way instead ? hahaha

Hey(:
: Hey sorry but can you provide eyebrow piercing ? :D Cos it's rlly nice <3>
To Hey: I don't have the equipment yet, dear. But maybe soon?

AIMEI
: i also suggest you open a make-up lesson. i surely join. haha
To Aimei: Haha. maybe next time ? Haven plan to do make up lessons.

♥YING
: thanks for the replied tags, i saw them (: btw. i was just asking,
haha. I'm more interested in tongue piercing though. [:

To YING: Haha, i see. So you wanna get your tongue pierced ?

Erin
: Im interested in the class! but both timing n days dun match with mine
=( im working u see. humphs. i suggest u can also open one make-up lesson!
To Erin: Ops, haha!!!! Nah, don't have the potential to plan makeup lessons!

joanne
: hello pretty, can teach me make up like u? so pretty :)
To Joanne: You are ? Do i know you? How you want me to teach you?

...
: r u a model?
To ....: I don't consider myself as one, because i don't really have the standard
to be one yet.

sandra
: hello =) u did my tongue piercing for me but the hole close leh .
so do you still do piercing? for tongue lip nd eyebrown?

To sandra: Can't remember piercing for you, yes, i still do piercings,dear.

SIYIN;: erm if you pierce tongue den when you talk will become short tongue
right. that one will be forever or wad?

To siyin: Certain people will, but this will last only for a very short period,
because in the first place, you are not use of having something on your tongue.
No worries, it won't be forever dear, or else nobody will get a tongue piercing.

melissa: hey i kinda like u, cus u dont seems arrogant and u like unlike
other
bloggers who say they dont care wad ppl say, but actuall inside it
affect them
alot. but i can see tat u accept critics too. thats gd,
pls do stay this way,,, =)

To melissa: Hey dear, thanks for the compliment. Cheers!

Curious
: Hi sweetie,i know you do not pierce eyebrown,but
how is
the process like? Just a pin go thru eyebrrown?
To curious: My eyebrow piercing was pierced by using gun not needle.
Somehow, i felt like its more like a ear piercing, not that pain as i thought.

Amanda
: Omg,why say like that? Everyone got the right to wear nice clothes
and that includes you
:) Maybe a cardi outside to cover?
Ha,good luck for your gaining weight:D

To Amanda: Yes, everyone got the right, but i don't feel good seeing myself
wearing those kind. Haha!!! I'm sick of wearing cardigan.
Thanks for the wishes. All the best to you too.

M:D: Im interested in getting a tongue piercing. But is it pain? :B
Or is it
the same pain as Lip piercing? ^^. Thanks :B
To M:D: The pain depends on individual, but its really bearable.
Some sort like lip piercing, dear. welcome.

Link: Im sorry you just dont look nice at all in all your model pictures..
not
being mean or w/e but.. your poses are nice. its just, ITS FAR
TOOOOOOO
OOOO skinny.. makes someone feel disturbed =/goodluck
gaining 10kg ^^
would be perfect.
To Link: Hey there, somehow i felt that if other looking at my pictures,
you felt digusted/disturbed, etc, i think you should not be here.
Thanks for the comment anyway. I'm trying hard to gain that 10kg.

pbpb
: Really love your blog! ( : Interesting. I'll come by here every day. : )
To pbpb: Thanks dear!! Make sure you tag yeah? haha

Anon.: Thanks a lot (: Well I just wanted to say that, if I say anything
rude
or report them. Usually they will like threaten us with his gang and
whatever.
They call ahlians to comb us. Btw hor, everytime I come your blog
is to read+
check for tag replies. But T.T you reply once a week right?
To Anon: In the first place, why they always bully you ? there must be a reason
right ? anyway, live for yourself, don't live for others, dear. Be brave !

passerby123456789
: all your photos still can be viewed .
To passerby: Yes, maybe because photobucket had reset the widthband.

tingting=]
: exams gonna be over=]so hang in there yah?sadded my
school is like 8am-5pm everyday,so lesser time to tag ur blog.haha!

To tingting=]: Yes dear. What school are you studying currently ?
Haha, must tag more ah !!!!

♥ Passerby
: Hello, back again. Haven't got your tragus piercing uh?
Haha, really seriously no pain!
:D
To passerby: Haven't got it pierce yet. hahahahaha!!! I'm scared!!!

Shiyu(:
: I miss your nice photos ! put more up (:
To Shiyu: I miss my photos too, but i seldom take pictures nowadays. haha

Sw
: I think the 19th oct's photo shoot is nice. Hehe, stay pretty. ;)
To Sw : Thanks dear. Cheers !!

passerby
: foundation & cleasing facial foam
To passerby: Not sure at the moment, will tell you soon. But i know Oxy
is good for pimples, clear off very fast.

passerby
: hey! you are so sweet (: stay pretty :]
To passerby: Thanks darling!

Someone
: Hey, I have the same problem as you, gaining weight... I weight
about 50+ and about 1.78 tall... I want to be fatter!!! It suck being skinny,

To Someone: At least you are 50 plus, I'm only weighing at a freaking 35kg.
I wanna gain weight too, why not you try weight gaining centre at Bugis area.

Wanyee!
: Hello there! (: You're really famous! :D And one more thing,
I envy and admire you too!!!

To wanyee!: Haha!!! Why ? Must have some reasons to it.

stella
: i'm also skinny. no matter how much i eat i also wont fat.
but you still look pretty!

To stella: Really ? Wa, we can become skinny gang already. haha
How tall are you ?

iqah
: hi...im from spore..are u from spore too? i realli like it
To iqah: Yes dear. I'm from spore too (: Like what ? My blog ? haha

Qinyi
: Cause you might think i'm her, haha. I mailed you about piercing stuffs (:
To Qinyi: I didn't receive your email at all (:

pb
: how much for a naval pirecing ? :)
To pb: 35bucks including diamond stud.

nassiie
: I'm fine alrdy :D I took it out alrdy. thank alot!
iloveyou
:D update more okay. <3>
To nassiie : Glad you are fine. You are welcome dear, love you too!

girl
: do u know where can pierce labret at a low price?
To girl: I do pierce labret, dear.

pb
: Im aimei . remember ? . th girl whom pierced her smiley twice & took
pics
w/ you. Elisa's friend. that why i saw you before in real life. &, i really
can't
tahan pple scolding other in this manner. & you're some sort of my friends .
that why i mre can't tahan it : )

To pb: Yes,remember. Why don't want put your name as Aimei ? Haha,
Don't really need to care about them. No life people.

: Hello prettaye! I'm interested in th tongue piercing too, (: is th
stud obvious? cause my parents dont allow uhs ): hmms , normally

what equipment is used for th tongue piercing uhs?
(: Thanks loads♥!
To ♥: Hollow pin will be used. Stud is obvious if you open your mouth
too big, but some people can't notice it.


- to ...: i'm laughing at you. LOL. "just can't face the fact that
you're...
calibre." please brush up on your vocab before barking!
To - : Haha, yes, i could not stop laughing after i saw what passerby typed.
Its like totally no link at all. Haha

passer by 333: does naval piercing hurts?
To passerby 333 : It really depends on individual. But the pain is bearable.

Passerby: Haha, seemed that your blog is used for replying tags.
Eat more. Skinny girl.
:)
To passerby: Yes, i will eat more. thanks.

^^
: Hey pretty. Interested in piercing tongue. But i don't wanna
let it be
known to my parents. Hmm, would th stud be visible whn i speak?
To ^^: It might be visible , maybe you don't open your mouth too big.



I love Ong Tai Jun

Sunday, November 02, 2008