<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d34325072\x26blogName\x3dLOVE+STORIES\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://crownaddicted.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://crownaddicted.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3435659843375826811', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


TAKE NOTE♥


Hate me? You can jolly well fuck off.

I dont need any unexpected guests here.

So what if there's any vulgarities written here?
Does it concern you?

Don't judge me, I'm not the girl you think i am.

Have your own originality,
dont copy anything from my blog.

I will appreciate if you tag before you leave.

100 % POISONWAWA COPYRIGHT

POISONWAWA♥


Anything wrong with my big name?
I'm a peranakan child,
malay is my 3rd lauguage.

If you think you know me well,
read my blog & think several times.
I'm turning 18 on 24 August.

I'm not so much of a girl who looks at
the dollar sign, but more for a guy
with a good heart.
No one can judge my life.

Everthing has a limit to it,
If you step onto my tail,
i will give you hell & i mean it.

I'm attached to OTJ

Last but not least,
I'm not the bitch that you want to mess with.

COUPLES♥




I'm attached to OTJ
I'm going to marry him in the future
I love no one,except him
He belongs to me
If you dare,you snatch him
& i will take the parang & chase you around.
you think I'm joking ?
Try it then
Blissfully engaged on 01-05-06


MY WISH LIST♥


LATEST UPDATES
1 year with hubby
2 years with hubby
3 years with hubby
big Guess bag
Corsets / ripped shorts
Get into a Dance Company
Navel Piercings
Repierce Tongue
Smiley piercing
Septum piercing
Eyebrow piercing
Gucci Lanyard
Gain 10kg more
BEBE jacket
Chanel Foundation
Car license next year
New engagement ring with hubby
STUDY HARD ,GO UP TO SEC 4
Get married to OTJ
Pass my O's & get into polytechnic
Event management courses / diploma
Waiting for the time to
tattoo my whole back



MY PRECIOUS♥


POISONWAWA H
DIVINO AROMA
HOCAS JOY
CUTE-TASY
CUTE-TASY
TH-VOGUE
just shop here
Amanda
Amanda
Audrey
Amanda
Ai Ting
Angela
Anna
Ally
Alison
Ashley
Agatha
Ah Yong
Aimei
Angel
Ah ger
Beverly
BaoBao
Benji Son
Baby Steph
Boyster
Cassandra
Chanel
Cloudie
Cherie
Cherrie
Chian
Cake
Ching Na
Charlotte
Carol
Caizhuang
Chantel
Caiwei
Denyse
DingDang
Dorcas
Esther
Enny
Eleanor
Emilia
Eunice Dear
Elisa
Felicia
Fergus
Fergus & Xiaoling
Geri
Grace
Huihui
HongLing
Huihui
Hweeling
Huay Ching
Isabel
Iris
Jazmyn
Joanna
Jness
Jodie 418
Joel
Jacelyn
Joyce
Jasmine
Jiahui
Jiaxin
Joenna
Jovel
Justine
Kewei
Kerou
Kelly
Katherine
Kaven
KittyCat
Lirong
Laiman
Linlin
Liling
Lin Lin
Liting Mother
Lian Lian
Liyun
Ling
Lyn
Min Min
Meihua
Marilyn
Miko
Michi
Mei Xue
Mabel
Mingting
Mayling
Nana
Nana
Peixuan
Peiling
Pawena
Pinky
Pingping
Qiqi
Queeny
Renee
Raymond
Reiee
Rose
Rena
Ruting
Rebecca Peipei
Rebecca
Rebecca
Regina
Sofia
Shine
Sri
Sharon
SianQin
Shumei
Sandra
Sze Kai
Shevone
Shirlene
Sinyi
SuatYen
Sharon
Siman
Shili
Shu Xian
Szekuan
Sylvia
Shauna
Sheryl
Stephanie
TingTing
Tien Tien
Trixilea
Twinnie
Uranial
Veron
Vanessa
Winnie
Weiting
WanWen
Wiwi
Wendi
Xiao Bai
Xuan Boiboi
XiaoKi
XiaoJia
XiaoTears
XiaoFire
Xiao Blacky
XiaoTears
XiaoPearl
Xiaobelle
XiaoJess
XiaoCoral
Xiaolinq
YiLing
Yi ting
Yuanyin Kuku
Yumiko
Yinghui
Yingying
Yingying 418
Yanyan
Yueyin
Yen Fang
Zhen Hui
Zoey

STRICTLY NO ADVERTISEMENT

I've replaced my CBOX tagboard with Haloscan.
I will be using haloscan from now on, so do
give all comments/critics here.
Please don't ask me about my blog songs,
i won't reply. thanks.

Lastly, know your limits

If you want to comment,
do click the word " COMMENTS "
at the bottom.


|

ONLY FOR ADVERTISEMENT PURPOSES



Love you,OngTaijun

Memories


September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009


Monday, September 15, 2008


I love my face expression
Critics and comments welcome

Isabella

Repy to some tags.

* Seriously here i am replying tags at my blog post,
and there's some fucking unknown bitch out there saying that I'm
arrogant and rude because i only reply critics, if i only reply critics,
then what are those words below ?????
*


Sometimes i feel that every single thing i do,
people will criticize me ? did i owe you my life ?
if yes, then go ahead and kill me, since i also don't feel like living
in this fucking world. If you don't like my face and attitude, then
why are you here viewing my blog ?? I really don't understand.

hello: i realise that you only reply tags to those who critic you? how about those
who asked oth qsns? isn't it a bit rude not replying them just because you have
so many people tagging you? stop being so - arrogant. No one likes a beauty face
but a dirty heart like yours. Many people hve been saying that you're
proud in real life. Not surprising.
To hello: Is there something really wrong with you? Yes, i replied
critics on my tag board but when did the hell i didn't reply any
of my tags ?
I replied it on my post. Excuse me, are you blind ?
Here i am replying all
those tags, instead i got accused by you ?
Wtf ? This is so not fair to me.
And i bet that you are the one
who said I'm proud, not others.
You are such a loser.

passer: Hello babe! I saw ur blue kimono dress at Far East..its selling for $42..i
wanted to get it..but its too expensive..i wanna get the red one instead..hahass
To passer: Oh , haha !!!

;DD: Why bother when she looked good in anything? Wearing branded
dosent make you really pretty if you have a buang face. lol, think about it.
To ;DD: Haha, you are funny man!!

PB c:: Ok alright , thanks for that ,hlp :D
To PB c: Haha, welcome darling.

georgina: hey babe ! can i know where is the make up school?
what age then can go ? cause my friend is really interested in make! ty
To georgina: Its located at delfi orchard, dear. Its actually a
makeup diploma courses so its very expensive . any age(:

passer: obviously what you wearing is a neck tube, but your neck tube is too
short. and with kimono dress is really a disaster. ohmanz.

To passer: Is it really a disaster or are you jealous that
i looked good in it? hahaha !!!

tingting=]: e picture look so real=]all the best for olevels!!
last long with ur hubby!u r pretty!

To tingting=]: Thanks so much darling.

-KEYI[READER]: Hello pretty ! ;D,wanna ask you , i want to pierce nose ,
but dont wanna parents to know , how can i hide it ?? `
anyway ,
your blog v. interesting ! you're chio : D

To -Keyi : Which part?The side of the septum?For the side, you
can put transparent ear stick. haha, thanks darling.


Anon: lols,they think your bf will let you go out wearing bra only meh.lol. o.O
To Anon: Haha,don't you know that spammers are brainless.haha

georgina: hey!that photo is make up artist make de?damn real!take care
To georgina: Yes,done by the makeup artist,using wax and paint.

PB c:: kk alrite thnx ,its at lvl one the name of the shop is m)phosis?
sure rite? if not i go there thn dont have lol.btw thanks alot.

To PB c: Hey dear. the shop name is m)phosis , its located at Bugis Junction Level One , asked around or look at the directory map if you don't know. Hope this helps!

passerby`: it looks damn fake la. cus of the wax -__-
To passerby`: Not enough time to complete,yes,looked abit fake.

riel: de bloody ting ish painred on de uh?so real luh

To riel: Yup, is like painting.haha.accepted your friend request.

yihui: isabella. ignore those idiots laas. they jealous jealous jealous! hhaas.
To yihui : Haha, yeah, you are right.

Pb: You're thin & pretty. How i wish to have a figure like yours! Anyway,
what's your height & weight. Dont care what spammers says!

They're just jealous of you.
:D

To Pb: Thanks dear. I'm too skinny la, don't have a good figure.
I'm only 33 kg, hahah !!! And I'm short la. Jealousy kills man!


sillygirl :D: Hey!Your photos are really nice and you're really pretty!:D

To sillygirl: Thanks darling.

tingting=]: u hav great fig!love ur fig!

To tingting=]: Thanks, but I'm way too skinny man!

-: I wonder what the fu*ck is wrong with you spammers.
Can you'all just
stop commenting about her breast or something.
It doesn't concern you right.
She doesn't welcome you. Shoo la!

To -: Hey dear, don't give a damn to them!!

Passerby123: dont care those spammers...Love your photos ^^
love viewing your blog too
(:

To passerby123: Thanks so much darling. appreciated.

chris: hihi
To chris: Who are you ?

eunice: hello, do u have a blogshop ?

To eunice: Currently doing one.

T: I think the way you wear your dress isn't very nice because
you're
like revealing your bra? I don't know.. I think tube will be better.
I just looks very weird

To T: EXCUSE ME, that was not my BRA. its a NECK TUBE.
can't you even distinguish which is a BRA and a NECK TUBE??

You think i will wear just a BRA out? use your brain.


Ahjess: lucky you never fall :)
To Ahjess: Haha,yeah, if not....

passerby-kel: hiya~ Just wondering, what is your height? You look tall. :)
To passerby-kel : No man, haha, I'm super short.

passerby: your boyfriend's BMT how many weeks ?
To passerby: 2months. why?

Doris: oh my!you're so brave to go och for shoots!anw nice shoot hur(:
To Doris : At first it was very scary but got used to it. thanks.

E: Hello, where do you meet up for tongue piercing uh?
To E: Usually at tampines mall, depends on where I'm going.

:): Hi, tragus piercing is no pain. Ear
bone piercing is many
much more pain. Wow.. you are so pretty.
:)
To :): Is it ? Why is everybody telling me its no
t pain.haha!
Ear bone is ok la, i got it a few years back.Thanks anyway!


TXL - 爱`XUELI: hi,do you pierce nose for ppl?and how much will it be?
To Xueli: No, i don't.

.....: erm . & whr you bought ur eyelash glue?
To .......: I brought it at Aries. Its very good . Only 2.50 bucks for 2 small tube.

praizel: wow, i love your hair ! i only have one pathetic ear piercing ):
i wanna have another one, but not allowed !

To praizel: I don't even like my hair man, its like so thick ?
Less piercings is good, don't waste money on piercings (:


♥ Passerby: yeah, the feeling is like high piercing. (:
Hurry go get it! ;D (about the tragus btw.
(:)

To passerby: Haha, will get it soon,maybe one fine day.

.: Tragus is pain but bearable . but may have bruise ,
can't put earpiece . but nice , safe
(:

To .: Can't put earpiece? So pathetic man !! haha.

.....: wad is teagus pericing ?

To ......: You mean tragus ? Its at the ear there.

joey: lol, like your link is everywhere? so many people got your link.
hop hop hop then jiu hop dao your blog lor. lol.

To joey: Haha, so do you own a blog too ?

;DD: Read your taggies. hahas. tragus is really not pain, AT ALL.
You can
try pressing th area there, its just like no feelingg. Seriously no pain.
=DD
Its th least pain among all piercings, including lobe,& can i ask how
much
you charge tongue piercing? I did it once, but its was badly slanted.

To ;DD: My friend said it's very painful man!!! I only don't dare to pierce tragus and I don't know why!haha.20bucks including stud.

cassie: glad that it is alright now! anw, enjoy your post! ^^

To cassie: Thanks dear, enjoy then tag more next time.haha


Lyn: Hellos pretty. Your eyes looks nice. you put eyeliner first
den eye shadow den fake lahes? O:

To Lyn: Eyeliner,eyeshadow then fake lashes, then eyeshadow again. Thanks anyway .

CHERYL :}: Alamak, sayang, bo reply. howhow ? i next week
going
down . :} Sunbian go find you!?

To Cheryl :}: Call me darling (:

PASS3: hey , may i know what food do you normally consume?
i love your figure ! (:

To PASS3:Fish,rice,vegetable all this!! haha,
Nah,I'm too skinny you know.


VIVIAN ; (:: Why dont you do eyebrow piercing for others?

To vivian ;(:: I don't have the equipment.

Girl: I don likr by2 hahas . I love your blog

To Girl: Why you don't like them? They are singaporeans,must support them.hahaha!! thanks for loving my blog, appreciated.

georgina: ahaahs, nice photo
To georgina: Thanks dear.

PB: tragus piercing does not hurt.
To PB: My friend said it hurts !! haha

passer: may i know whr u get ur dresses from?

To passer: Usually i got it from either Far east or Bugis.

dhs: why do you always wear the same clothes for the photoshot
like most of the time? they didnt sponser???

To dhs: I wear the same clothes? are you blind? this is my
first time
wearing that clothes for photo shoots. And all
pictures are taken on
the same day, that was why
I'm wearing the same clothes . OMG.


EMILIA: HELLOS MAA DEAR UR PHOTO R NICE HAHAS !
why nort u ask them shoot me ! hahahas .nah laa j0king only .

i dun have the ben shi
(:LMAO

To EMILIA: Thanks darling, anyway,which emilia are you ?

passserby: btw, may I ask you whether what schoool are you from?
hope you
don't mind yeahs?DOn't be too disheartened by being skinny,
You'll be healthy!:D

To passserby: LYS. Yes, i will be healthy . hahaha!!



I love Ong Tai Jun

Monday, September 15, 2008