<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d34325072\x26blogName\x3dLOVE+STORIES\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://crownaddicted.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://crownaddicted.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3435659843375826811', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


TAKE NOTE♥


Hate me? You can jolly well fuck off.

I dont need any unexpected guests here.

So what if there's any vulgarities written here?
Does it concern you?

Don't judge me, I'm not the girl you think i am.

Have your own originality,
dont copy anything from my blog.

I will appreciate if you tag before you leave.

100 % POISONWAWA COPYRIGHT

POISONWAWA♥


Anything wrong with my big name?
I'm a peranakan child,
malay is my 3rd lauguage.

If you think you know me well,
read my blog & think several times.
I'm turning 18 on 24 August.

I'm not so much of a girl who looks at
the dollar sign, but more for a guy
with a good heart.
No one can judge my life.

Everthing has a limit to it,
If you step onto my tail,
i will give you hell & i mean it.

I'm attached to OTJ

Last but not least,
I'm not the bitch that you want to mess with.

COUPLES♥




I'm attached to OTJ
I'm going to marry him in the future
I love no one,except him
He belongs to me
If you dare,you snatch him
& i will take the parang & chase you around.
you think I'm joking ?
Try it then
Blissfully engaged on 01-05-06


MY WISH LIST♥


LATEST UPDATES
1 year with hubby
2 years with hubby
3 years with hubby
big Guess bag
Corsets / ripped shorts
Get into a Dance Company
Navel Piercings
Repierce Tongue
Smiley piercing
Septum piercing
Eyebrow piercing
Gucci Lanyard
Gain 10kg more
BEBE jacket
Chanel Foundation
Car license next year
New engagement ring with hubby
STUDY HARD ,GO UP TO SEC 4
Get married to OTJ
Pass my O's & get into polytechnic
Event management courses / diploma
Waiting for the time to
tattoo my whole back



MY PRECIOUS♥


POISONWAWA H
DIVINO AROMA
HOCAS JOY
CUTE-TASY
CUTE-TASY
TH-VOGUE
just shop here
Amanda
Amanda
Audrey
Amanda
Ai Ting
Angela
Anna
Ally
Alison
Ashley
Agatha
Ah Yong
Aimei
Angel
Ah ger
Beverly
BaoBao
Benji Son
Baby Steph
Boyster
Cassandra
Chanel
Cloudie
Cherie
Cherrie
Chian
Cake
Ching Na
Charlotte
Carol
Caizhuang
Chantel
Caiwei
Denyse
DingDang
Dorcas
Esther
Enny
Eleanor
Emilia
Eunice Dear
Elisa
Felicia
Fergus
Fergus & Xiaoling
Geri
Grace
Huihui
HongLing
Huihui
Hweeling
Huay Ching
Isabel
Iris
Jazmyn
Joanna
Jness
Jodie 418
Joel
Jacelyn
Joyce
Jasmine
Jiahui
Jiaxin
Joenna
Jovel
Justine
Kewei
Kerou
Kelly
Katherine
Kaven
KittyCat
Lirong
Laiman
Linlin
Liling
Lin Lin
Liting Mother
Lian Lian
Liyun
Ling
Lyn
Min Min
Meihua
Marilyn
Miko
Michi
Mei Xue
Mabel
Mingting
Mayling
Nana
Nana
Peixuan
Peiling
Pawena
Pinky
Pingping
Qiqi
Queeny
Renee
Raymond
Reiee
Rose
Rena
Ruting
Rebecca Peipei
Rebecca
Rebecca
Regina
Sofia
Shine
Sri
Sharon
SianQin
Shumei
Sandra
Sze Kai
Shevone
Shirlene
Sinyi
SuatYen
Sharon
Siman
Shili
Shu Xian
Szekuan
Sylvia
Shauna
Sheryl
Stephanie
TingTing
Tien Tien
Trixilea
Twinnie
Uranial
Veron
Vanessa
Winnie
Weiting
WanWen
Wiwi
Wendi
Xiao Bai
Xuan Boiboi
XiaoKi
XiaoJia
XiaoTears
XiaoFire
Xiao Blacky
XiaoTears
XiaoPearl
Xiaobelle
XiaoJess
XiaoCoral
Xiaolinq
YiLing
Yi ting
Yuanyin Kuku
Yumiko
Yinghui
Yingying
Yingying 418
Yanyan
Yueyin
Yen Fang
Zhen Hui
Zoey

STRICTLY NO ADVERTISEMENT

I've replaced my CBOX tagboard with Haloscan.
I will be using haloscan from now on, so do
give all comments/critics here.
Please don't ask me about my blog songs,
i won't reply. thanks.

Lastly, know your limits

If you want to comment,
do click the word " COMMENTS "
at the bottom.


|

ONLY FOR ADVERTISEMENT PURPOSES



Love you,OngTaijun

Memories


September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009


Monday, September 22, 2008


Who are interested in clip on extensions?
tag to let me know, so maybe i can sell.

I love my hair in this pic.

Critics and comments welcome.

Isabella

Reply to some tags.

CONNIE: Tagged (:
To connie : Thanks and you are?

Constance: Hello there, what topic you did for Art ?
To constance: Hello back. haha! Traditional & modern, you took art ?

xoxoxo: cant believe eu are 17, eu look v. mature. no offence uhs.(: tc
To xoxoxo: I love to be mature and thanks for saying i looked mature.
I love it man! haha,because when you looked mature,you can do many
things,you know! I rather be mature than be xiao mei mei. haha

Winnie: I liked the dress you wore on the lastest post. The white colour clothe
with the black sequin ribbon. Do let me know where your brough it?
thanks lovely.
To Winnie: I bought it online, from some random blog shop. (:

fabian: i like ur blog pretty intersting btw ur bf is from lim chu kang camp.4sir
To fabian: Thanks, how you know?

Th-superhero: Hie girl , just asking, normally ppl pierce eyebrow the eyebrow
seems to like go up and look weird, why yours dont? Or it depends on individual ?
(: Haha, Anw you have damm gd figure man and pretty!
To superhero: Go up as in ? haha . I also dont know why mine don't.
My figure not good man, must see me in real life then you will
know how skinny am i . hahaha !!! thanks anyway.

hellos: hey babe , what brand of contactlens uu wearing?
To hello: Korea brand.

lilia: hey, i think u've gt a word wrong. supposed to be bought-as its buy.
brought -is bring. Cheers :D
To lilia: My bad,didn't notice that i typed brought instead of bought.TY.

Anon: You are pretty ! love the way you dress and ur smile.
To Anon: Thanks darling.

-: yah i agree man! she has a v v good figure. if she puts on another 10kg
(which she can afford to), her boobs will prolly go C cup already. envy!
To -: I'm so skinny , how can my figure be very very good ? hahaha!!!
I must be dreaming when i saw this tag, lol !! haha, thanks anyway.

yoyoyo: lols wow u say u wear the neck tube thing that pic looks so
hot hahas.u got huge boobs ^^v
To yoyoyo: Haha !!! I dont really have huge boobs la, haha

riel: rmb mi?haha..ci u yst wor..lol..
To riel: Of cos i remember. haha!

Passingby!: hello, does your photographer still need ppl ? i'm
kinda interested in photoshoots y'know. ha. pls let me know asap yeah (:
To Passingby!: Email your details to isabella240891@gmail.com and
send me 1 full body lenght, half length and close up shots.

sasha: hello! do add me on msn, i've got questions on piercings (:
To sasha: Added, dear.

EMILIA: the emilia tat u have link up ((((:
To EMILIA: Okay, i don't see any tagboard in your blog. ha!

~: where did u buy the blue kimono from? x)
To ~: Far east.

-: bioskin is the best but it cost $80+.. just one single drop and it removes
ALL the makeup no matter how thick! oh yah do u wear sleeveless tops?
im quite skinny too so i never touch sleeveless! 36 kg ):
To -: Makeup remover don't have to buy that expensive because
you can get cheap and good one.What for waste money right?haha
At least you are 36kg,I'm like 33 kg only.Severly underweight.
I don't wear tube, sleeveless,spag at all.Only 3/4 and long sleeves.

passer=): Heys thnks for introducin th eye and lip makeup remover. But do
you knw of any good ones tht removes both eye and foundation? Thnks =)
To passer=): You are welcome,dear. Might blog it soon(:

passerby`: might want to intro makeup remover also? as in foundation wise
To passerby`: Maybe soon ?

lene: yes, that makeup remover is the best, cheap & good. Venus @ tamp
or elsewhere sells it cheap as well. $8 at most i think...
To lene: Maybe not the best,but its cheap and effective.
I got it at 13bucks, kena cheated i guess !! haha

Xinyi: Hi (: I used that loreal make up remover too!You can get it at Chinatown
hawker center upstairs for less than $10 (: I used to buy from there.
Do check it out yea (: Stay pretty!
To Xinyi: Wow, you got it at a cheap price, i got it around 13bucks
at orchard area. Kena cheated man !! haha.Loreal not bad right?

candy: Hellos VERY INTERSTED IN UR CONTACT LENS! may i
know what colour contacts u using? :D
To candy: I will not reveal it, if you are interested let me
know. I will order for you , the same as mine .

ASHIQ: Hello hello.Saw you at far east on friday.Which was yesterday(:
To ASHIQ: Haha, never say hi !!

PB c:: How Much Does It Cost?m)phosis slipper?
To PB c:: It really depends, if I'm not wrong, the cheapest is 13bucks?
There are many varieties of designs and colours.Check it out.

.: where do you usually get your bags?
To.: I don't really buy bags,but my recent was a guess bag.

passerby: hiies how much are you suppling lenses at????? thnx
To passerby: Email me darling. isabella240891@gmail.com

passerby: i think you are very gorgeous. and you have a great personality!
and you're kinda cool in some way. :D
To paserby: Thanks babe.You really flattered me!! haha.

reader: hello.. which floor at far east you bought your headband?
i still cant find it hehe.. thanks.
To reader : I forgot, maybe at 2nd or 3rd , near to the escalator. All
stuffs are selling very cheap there such as bracelet,necklace,etc.

tingting=]: skinny??i tink u look quite alright!well,i tink skinny is ok,
as long u are healthy,tt ll be very fine=)haha!!i am oso very skinny!
findin ways to gain a little meat=)hehex=p
To tingting=]: No, i looked damn skinny if I'm wearing tube or spag,
but i don't wear them anymore since for the past few years.
What's your weight, darling ? I need at least 10 kg of fats. haha!!

Passerby: May i know whats the blog song? pretty please. (:
To passerby: If I'm not wrong, is "what you got" (:

tiffany((:: hehs ur pics super nice(:
To tiffnay((:: Thanks dear.

hello(your reader): Is so digusting why does such a people living in this world
(Refering to Hellos). you're really pretty :)and can i know what the name of
the make up school ? because I want to learn :) Thanks !!!
To my reader: Haha !! totally can't believe that those people still
exist in this bloody world. thanks for the compliment, dear. Its called the School of Make Up. its around few thousands bucks to
get a diploma.there's other professional makeup school too.

hellos: you are very sexy, mind having one night stand with me?
:):) i'll pay you high.
To hellos: Please go to geylang. thanks.

yannTING: Hello. that picture look very boney to me...
BUT it is still very style:) stay pretty:)
To yannTING: Yes, its boney. thanks darling.

ppppppppppppppppppp: yes yes yes!sell contact lens,i cure buy it.haha
To pppppp: I'm selling now. haha!!

Passerby(:: Yous are pretty [:
To Passerby(:: Thanks.

hello: erm,can you tell me what the name of the make up school?
To hello: School of Makeup.There are a couple of make up school in
singapore and its well known.But its expenive,around few thousands.

beeef: hi, what's your height and weight?and what's your blog song called?
just curious, do reply, thank you very much. :)
To beeef: My weight is 33kg whereas my height is for you to
find out. haha !! My blog song? which one ?

YO: how about opening a contact lenses spree called IRIS CONTACT LENS ?
it's very nice
To YO: seriously, i never heard of that before. haha! is it those red type?

hellos: hey pretty , i'm your tiongxim reader ,may i know did you edit
your photo? you looked like a snow white ! *envy*
To hellos: Yes, i do sometimes. thanks.

pedestrian: hi bella? how will you react if a classmate of yours slap your legs till
they're red and still continue slapping? I'm the shy type and i dare not speak up
for myself, i duno what to do. give me some advices? - a reader of your blog. :)
To pedestrian: I will react violently,but of cos you are not supposed
to be like me. If i tell you to react violently, its not gonna help you
in anyway,whereas it will land you into more trouble . So dear,
just report to the teachers . What are teachers for? Update me.

-: sorry to say this but your blue dress and neck tube was horribly matched.
To -: So? i don't think so. So what should i do to make it
more matching? can teach me anot ? =.=

riell: haha..if u selling lens den i will buy frm u de,akthru i dun
dare nuy frm other web bt if is ue den will buy
To riell: Thanks darling.

j: you are super skinny! eat more : )
To j: No matter how i eat, i can't grow fat at all!! haha
: Erm,is eyebrow piercing pain?My friend said it will like shoot out and all, kinda
lame but yeah.Please reply thanks pretty.Oh, and any tips on how to lose weight?
To Vanessa: To me,it felt like ear piercing.Shoot out such as?haha.
I will reply all tags just that the tags won't be replied everyday.
No tips to lose weight because i never tried it before. haha

yihui: hello hello im bck! u welcome me? =x anw. haiya! sme ppl rly retarded.
of cos reply negative ones to make ur own stand firx wht! nice ppl wit nice
comments can wait! right? hahas. i'm so bhb. anw. pic in sept 15 is nice bt i
prefer u in th red bottoms white top cos it makes u look s3xier ;DD
To yihui: Of cos i welcome you my dear. Agreed with what
you said.Haha, looked sexyier ? haha !! I don't think so man.

-KEYI: HELLO[: thanks for your reply!i wanna pierce the surface of the nose ,
erhms , like those indians who pierce there nose,do you provide nose piercing??
after piercing need how many days then can take out??.
is it pain?? sorry i asked alot of ques ..
To -KEYI: Oh, need a few days to change it to ear stick. You can take
out on the spot and put a smaller stud instead. But its risky because
if you don't know how to put the stud back, it will close. Nah,its not
painful,but tears will flow from one of your eyes. Its normal.

jen: how come you take it to heart when ppl criticize you?its all
part and parcel or being a famous blogger.and besides there
are loads of ppl who still think well of you
To jen: You are wrong, dear. I don't take it to heart, perhaps you
just don't understand. thanks for tagging anyway!

o0??: doubt u nid to post cos u spent all of ur time replyin tag.. hahass..
To o0??: Haha, I will !! just give me some time.

georgina: hey! thank you ! any age ? omfg! really hope to go
there and learn personal make up ..
To georgina: Basically there's many makeup school in singapore.
And if you want to learn makeup means you want to get
makeup diploma.And its not cheap, a few thousands.
Passerby123: nice photo :)
To passerby123: Thanks darling.

xxxxx: u look pretty , h0w i wish i got ur figure
To xxxxx: I think when you get my figure, you will regret. haha!

lol: why cant u say ur height nth wrong what
To lol: So short. Its like the same when you asked a fat lady
whats her weight and she will say "secret" . Am i right? haha

someone: u shdnt take pictures that will show ur two front teeth.
To someone: I like it that way. My teeth or your teeth?

F II O N A: tragus isn't painful one. i think it's less painuful than my first ear
piercing. well, i think it pretty much depends on individual.
To FIIONA: Yes,whether a piercing is painful or not,depends on individual.Haha,I heard its more painful than ear piercing.

reader--: she got reply my tag although its about piercing kay.
she dont just reply critics she reply others lor.
To reader--: Yes!haha, unknown peeps anyhow accused me.Unfair.

Hello: Hello dear,you gotta ignore those tags man.[:You cant die yet, you still
have your hubby to live on for!You're soso pretty.Dont let those critics affect you.
To Hello: Thanks for the encouragement darling !!

hello: erm, hi the make uo course do they provide any cert?or something?
To hello: Its actually a makeup diploma. And its not cheap,
a few thousands to learn make up.

ANNA: Hi isabella.i am here to tag you. score well for ur O's (:
To ANNA: Thanks for the wishes, dear.

Cassie: Hey Isabella!Your blog post is real interesting!Everyday's post sure have
your picture.But I think you look much more prettier in real life,no offence uh!:D
To Cassie: Thanks dear. You saw me in real life before? haha!!

Ahjess: be who you're , cause you don't owe them a living :)
To Ahjess: Thanks dear.

kelly: hihi,where is tragus?is it referring to the ear's small
tiny bone which stick out?
To kelly: Yes dear (:

t: You look better with your fringe down :) Just an advice. :p
To t: Thanks dear. Maybe with fringe down, i looked like small
kid.But with fringe up, i looked more mature. Agree ? haha

.....: erm. where is aries? and u mention that u bought ur
eyelashes at fareast rite?wad floor?
To ..: Aries are located at White Sands and century square but I'm
not sure about other places.For the eyelashes,I'm not sure.Its either
2nd or 3rd floor.Shall blog about it soon after i know the address.

passerby: oh okay two months , thanks . cause my boy is in camp now .
To passerby: I see, but in between 2 months, can book out. At least
1 week 1 time, but also must depends on which camp he's in.

riell: eh yup she oso gt replied on her post fer our queation lor..
we din sae anyting y u sae,,u can go isabelle post ci la..
To riell: Yup,i got reply tags,but don't know why people accused me!

xiiao michelle: hey chio bu.. ((= i am interested in tongue piercin..mind to
tell miie more ma?? thanks... good luck 4 ur o level babe.. ((=
To michelle: Email to isabella240891@gmail.com or leave down
your msn.Thanks for the wishes !

evelyn: hi dear,can i know if u intro ple for photoshoots as im interested.thanks!
To evelyn: Email me all your details to isabella240891@gmail.com
and attach 1 full body length, 1 half body and 1 close up.



I love Ong Tai Jun

Monday, September 22, 2008