<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d34325072\x26blogName\x3dLOVE+STORIES\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://crownaddicted.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://crownaddicted.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3435659843375826811', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


TAKE NOTE♥


Hate me? You can jolly well fuck off.

I dont need any unexpected guests here.

So what if there's any vulgarities written here?
Does it concern you?

Don't judge me, I'm not the girl you think i am.

Have your own originality,
dont copy anything from my blog.

I will appreciate if you tag before you leave.

100 % POISONWAWA COPYRIGHT

POISONWAWA♥


Anything wrong with my big name?
I'm a peranakan child,
malay is my 3rd lauguage.

If you think you know me well,
read my blog & think several times.
I'm turning 18 on 24 August.

I'm not so much of a girl who looks at
the dollar sign, but more for a guy
with a good heart.
No one can judge my life.

Everthing has a limit to it,
If you step onto my tail,
i will give you hell & i mean it.

I'm attached to OTJ

Last but not least,
I'm not the bitch that you want to mess with.

COUPLES♥




I'm attached to OTJ
I'm going to marry him in the future
I love no one,except him
He belongs to me
If you dare,you snatch him
& i will take the parang & chase you around.
you think I'm joking ?
Try it then
Blissfully engaged on 01-05-06


MY WISH LIST♥


LATEST UPDATES
1 year with hubby
2 years with hubby
3 years with hubby
big Guess bag
Corsets / ripped shorts
Get into a Dance Company
Navel Piercings
Repierce Tongue
Smiley piercing
Septum piercing
Eyebrow piercing
Gucci Lanyard
Gain 10kg more
BEBE jacket
Chanel Foundation
Car license next year
New engagement ring with hubby
STUDY HARD ,GO UP TO SEC 4
Get married to OTJ
Pass my O's & get into polytechnic
Event management courses / diploma
Waiting for the time to
tattoo my whole back



MY PRECIOUS♥


POISONWAWA H
DIVINO AROMA
HOCAS JOY
CUTE-TASY
CUTE-TASY
TH-VOGUE
just shop here
Amanda
Amanda
Audrey
Amanda
Ai Ting
Angela
Anna
Ally
Alison
Ashley
Agatha
Ah Yong
Aimei
Angel
Ah ger
Beverly
BaoBao
Benji Son
Baby Steph
Boyster
Cassandra
Chanel
Cloudie
Cherie
Cherrie
Chian
Cake
Ching Na
Charlotte
Carol
Caizhuang
Chantel
Caiwei
Denyse
DingDang
Dorcas
Esther
Enny
Eleanor
Emilia
Eunice Dear
Elisa
Felicia
Fergus
Fergus & Xiaoling
Geri
Grace
Huihui
HongLing
Huihui
Hweeling
Huay Ching
Isabel
Iris
Jazmyn
Joanna
Jness
Jodie 418
Joel
Jacelyn
Joyce
Jasmine
Jiahui
Jiaxin
Joenna
Jovel
Justine
Kewei
Kerou
Kelly
Katherine
Kaven
KittyCat
Lirong
Laiman
Linlin
Liling
Lin Lin
Liting Mother
Lian Lian
Liyun
Ling
Lyn
Min Min
Meihua
Marilyn
Miko
Michi
Mei Xue
Mabel
Mingting
Mayling
Nana
Nana
Peixuan
Peiling
Pawena
Pinky
Pingping
Qiqi
Queeny
Renee
Raymond
Reiee
Rose
Rena
Ruting
Rebecca Peipei
Rebecca
Rebecca
Regina
Sofia
Shine
Sri
Sharon
SianQin
Shumei
Sandra
Sze Kai
Shevone
Shirlene
Sinyi
SuatYen
Sharon
Siman
Shili
Shu Xian
Szekuan
Sylvia
Shauna
Sheryl
Stephanie
TingTing
Tien Tien
Trixilea
Twinnie
Uranial
Veron
Vanessa
Winnie
Weiting
WanWen
Wiwi
Wendi
Xiao Bai
Xuan Boiboi
XiaoKi
XiaoJia
XiaoTears
XiaoFire
Xiao Blacky
XiaoTears
XiaoPearl
Xiaobelle
XiaoJess
XiaoCoral
Xiaolinq
YiLing
Yi ting
Yuanyin Kuku
Yumiko
Yinghui
Yingying
Yingying 418
Yanyan
Yueyin
Yen Fang
Zhen Hui
Zoey

STRICTLY NO ADVERTISEMENT

I've replaced my CBOX tagboard with Haloscan.
I will be using haloscan from now on, so do
give all comments/critics here.
Please don't ask me about my blog songs,
i won't reply. thanks.

Lastly, know your limits

If you want to comment,
do click the word " COMMENTS "
at the bottom.


|

ONLY FOR ADVERTISEMENT PURPOSES



Love you,OngTaijun

Memories


September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009


Sunday, August 17, 2008


Yesterday(saturday), I was supposed to wake up at 7am , but ...
My alarm clock rang at 7am sharp and I snooze it, in the end,
I woke up at 8.20 am and I knew I'm going to be late.

As a form of courtesy and respect, i must reach there early.
I cabbed all the way to Bugis and met my photographer and makeup artist.
The makeup artist is a Japanese-singaporean babe.She looks like Singaporean ,
but she sounded so much like Japanese. A cute and pretty makeup artist indeed.
And my photographer is a fatty fatty guy and had so much sense of humor.

My makeup artist for the day, thanks dear.
And I'm waiting for you to send me some pics that you took.


Breakfast at MacDonald first.
You can always hear the 3 of us laugh, Photographer and I love to joke alot.
We joke about all kinds of stuffs,it was really fun to spend a few hours with them.
And while the makeup artist applied make up on me , he kept on shooting pics.
Then i will say : " Stop it " , then i will cover up my face. hahaha
It was a studio photo shoot ,so we made a move to somewhere near
middle road.The studio there was great and lighting was perfect too .

Yeah,that's my photographer.



Done 3 themes yesterday with 3 different make up = 3 different looks .
Not going to reveal the themes here,shall let you guys see the pictures instead.
Aftermath , photographer treated us to PastaMania .
Actually wanted to dine in at Fish and Co , but i don't like to eat there ,
so settle down at Pastamania instead .

Then off to hubby's house , at night we went to watch 12 Lotus .
It's worth watching , but i felt that some parts were kinda boring ,
but some parts were very touching as i almost cried .


Do you think i looked very mature in curly hair?
I want comments.


Town and Bugis on Friday with Sis and kim (Future sis-inlaw)
Finally I've got an Eyebrow piercing after 123456789 months.
Alright people, is really not pain , i still think that it felt like Ear Piercing.
Seriously, Septum is much more painful than Eyebrow man , like 10otimes?
And please , don't ask me stupid questions like"where you pierce eyebrow?"

The answer is like so basic and logical , every piercing shops pierce that .

The thought of Septum made me wanna kill that Uncle.
I know him,that was why he gave me a very cheap rate-none of you can guess.
But he pierced slanted , i mean very slant. From far, it's straight.
But if you go nearer to me , you can easily see that it's slanted .
Heng , I closed my septum piercing if not sibeh xia sway.
Xin darling went there too and also closed her septum .

Baby and i brought the same dress with different colours last week.
Kimono dress is the sex yo !!


After eyebrow piercing, went to find XiiaoKii Sis to wish her Happy Birthday.
I've known her for like 2 years plus and never in my life I've seen her
wearing a dress.Oh well, she wore it on her birthday , damn surprising .
When i saw her from far, I was already laughing so loudly , buay tahan.
Then, there's some lame debate between me and her, her english sucks .
She made me yell like a fucking mad lady infront of Top Shop . Hahahaha !!!

Sis ate pepper lunch first,then we made a move to buy a Rasberry
Cheese Cake for Xin Darling for her belated birthday. After that, we went to
her workplace to look for her. Had a pretty hard time passing the cake to her .


Its just a few days to my BIRTHDAY !!!!

Tell me why i should reply all tags???


passerby: erm, u look like dawn yang..
To passerby: HUH? no,i don't.Dawn yang is so pretty.

Babe!: Did you done any hair treatment? Any recommadation? Hah. Update
To Babe! : Did it long ago.No recommendation as I'm
not the type who always do hair treatment. Updated

Hi: u did boob job?
To hi: Yes, i did a boob job that cost me 1 million,but don't know
why,after doing should be bigger than C now only B.
Can you
tell me why? &I saw you doing a boob job too,dont deny.


Yilingg: Hey. Where do you get you nice looking eyelashes?
I brought mine, but it dont stick:(

To yilingg: Orchard,can't stick means is the glue problem.

sheryl: haha , im kinda fat , thanks for those words you say ,
dont care abut ppl n be urself.btw , u wear braces in th past right?
hw much it cost?
To Sheryl: Do i know you?Dont think that you are fat ,just
cheerup.Braces cost me around 4000 plus , excluding the cleaning,
polishing, Xray and others.I lose my retainer that time and I've
to pay 600.Total is expensive but also depends on individual .

Passerby123: Hmm what school are you in? Or you quitted?
just curious.
Anyway you're very pretty! Cheers.
To passerby123: Well,looks like you are visiting my blog for the
first time.I'm taking Olevel this year, still in secondary school
because I retained once when i was in Sec 3. Thanks dear.

girl: anyone know where haji lane is?bugis how to walk wor ?
To girl: Very easy, just take a cab there,everything settle.

hihihi: i want ur bro
To hihihi: Maybe he dont even want you ? Haha .

tiffany: hellos im jus a passerby.uu are v pretty and u have a gd figure.
dun care wad others say.anws i gt ur frenster

To tiffany: Thanks , since when i've got a good figure.
No no man !!! Which tiffany are you ?


Jamie: Hi. Have been reading your blog for some time already.
Wanted to ask you about piercing stuffs. Do add me in msn, Thanks!
To Jamie: Thanks for the reading my blog. Will add you soon.

spammer: r u plastic??
To spammer: Why not you look at the mirror and ask yourself that.

reader: hi,did u gain wt after u ate those medicince from ur previous post?
To reader: I haven't take the medicine yet, but 1 month confirm
can gain from 1 to 4 kg . I'm purchasing the medicine soon.why?

passerby: do you know where to got sell fake eyelashes glue?
To passerby: All places that sell eyelashes got sell the glue.
But i brought mine from Aries,2small tube cost 2.50,its good.

VIVIAN: You're really pretty ohk! Skinny so what?
Still very pretty! Pretty smile & big eyes too ! : D
To VIVIAN: Thanks dear.

Joey: Passedby : D May i knw where is the septum piercing?Stay pretty
To Joey: Septum is at the middle of the nose.

Tingting: jiayou for your oral ;D
To Tingting: Thanks dear.

:}: Nice blog , nice song & you're gorgeous
To:}: Thanks love.

randomsomeone: you're from ite collage east?
To randomsomeone: NO I'M NOT,do i look like one?
I'm taking Olevel.


weiling: tagged! you look super sweet and pretty lahs!Takkare!last long yea.
To weiling: Thanks dear. Takecare too.

AC: Hey dear, I think you look nicer without makeup.You're preeeeety
anyway. Ignore those spammers, they are just helping you earn money
by visiting your blog. ;D Takecare sweets, last supeer long with him(:
To AC: Thanks sweets, hahaha, Yeah, will last long. Love.

ESTHER`XIIAOHONG: Isabella still studying ??? long time no see
To ESTHER: Yes, Taking O's this year. See ya soon then.

ANN: can i know where u get ur rown off shoulder ?? how much ? thanks.
To ANN: I got it very long ago from Blogshop.Bugis might have.

linda: HELLO!=)..getting prettier.I used to brownse ur blog.Hey..
Seriosuly, no offence..skinny is not a prob..Prob is ppl who is skinny and
they think is fat..At least you wun starve urself 2 get skinnier.=): I haf gt
one frnz who is skinnier n she drank weight gain milk.And eventually she
really gain alot.. now chubbier le..No offence..maybe u cn try.=))ya born with
high metabolism. Eating much cn't help. Anyway..u look like elva tsiao.=))
To Linda: Thanks dear, I did drink milk too, or rather sometimes.
HahaI also wanna be chubbier, what type of milk did she drank?
And everyday or?Yes, I've got high, super high metabolism and
also due to genes.I dont look like elva,some say i looked like cyndi.

passerby: do you know where to sell the glue for fake eyelashes?
thanks . last long wif your bf.
To passerby: I brought my Glue at Aries ,it's cheap&good. Thanks.

pby: hw did u manage that gd complexion?
To pby: I don't wash my face everyday because I'm very lazy,only
when i removed my make-up,then i will wash,which is like twice a week?
My complexion is due to Genes,asmy mum complexion is rather good.

chus: what a nice kimono dress you got there! where did you got it from?
To chus: Overseas.

...: you are mean.
To ...: Yes, I'm mean as I only respect those who respect me.

ramdommmerrr: you are super pretty !
To ramdommmerrr: Thanks dear.

Tingting: you dont know me ...i just put my name down only ... ;D
To Tingting: Alright, thanks for tagging.

passerby (:: hellos , u look much nicer when u clip up ur fringe
look more prettier & take care
To passerby (:: Thanks dear, takecare too .



I love Ong Tai Jun

Sunday, August 17, 2008