<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d34325072\x26blogName\x3dLOVE+STORIES\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://crownaddicted.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://crownaddicted.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3435659843375826811', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


TAKE NOTE♥


Hate me? You can jolly well fuck off.

I dont need any unexpected guests here.

So what if there's any vulgarities written here?
Does it concern you?

Don't judge me, I'm not the girl you think i am.

Have your own originality,
dont copy anything from my blog.

I will appreciate if you tag before you leave.

100 % POISONWAWA COPYRIGHT

POISONWAWA♥


Anything wrong with my big name?
I'm a peranakan child,
malay is my 3rd lauguage.

If you think you know me well,
read my blog & think several times.
I'm turning 18 on 24 August.

I'm not so much of a girl who looks at
the dollar sign, but more for a guy
with a good heart.
No one can judge my life.

Everthing has a limit to it,
If you step onto my tail,
i will give you hell & i mean it.

I'm attached to OTJ

Last but not least,
I'm not the bitch that you want to mess with.

COUPLES♥




I'm attached to OTJ
I'm going to marry him in the future
I love no one,except him
He belongs to me
If you dare,you snatch him
& i will take the parang & chase you around.
you think I'm joking ?
Try it then
Blissfully engaged on 01-05-06


MY WISH LIST♥


LATEST UPDATES
1 year with hubby
2 years with hubby
3 years with hubby
big Guess bag
Corsets / ripped shorts
Get into a Dance Company
Navel Piercings
Repierce Tongue
Smiley piercing
Septum piercing
Eyebrow piercing
Gucci Lanyard
Gain 10kg more
BEBE jacket
Chanel Foundation
Car license next year
New engagement ring with hubby
STUDY HARD ,GO UP TO SEC 4
Get married to OTJ
Pass my O's & get into polytechnic
Event management courses / diploma
Waiting for the time to
tattoo my whole back



MY PRECIOUS♥


POISONWAWA H
DIVINO AROMA
HOCAS JOY
CUTE-TASY
CUTE-TASY
TH-VOGUE
just shop here
Amanda
Amanda
Audrey
Amanda
Ai Ting
Angela
Anna
Ally
Alison
Ashley
Agatha
Ah Yong
Aimei
Angel
Ah ger
Beverly
BaoBao
Benji Son
Baby Steph
Boyster
Cassandra
Chanel
Cloudie
Cherie
Cherrie
Chian
Cake
Ching Na
Charlotte
Carol
Caizhuang
Chantel
Caiwei
Denyse
DingDang
Dorcas
Esther
Enny
Eleanor
Emilia
Eunice Dear
Elisa
Felicia
Fergus
Fergus & Xiaoling
Geri
Grace
Huihui
HongLing
Huihui
Hweeling
Huay Ching
Isabel
Iris
Jazmyn
Joanna
Jness
Jodie 418
Joel
Jacelyn
Joyce
Jasmine
Jiahui
Jiaxin
Joenna
Jovel
Justine
Kewei
Kerou
Kelly
Katherine
Kaven
KittyCat
Lirong
Laiman
Linlin
Liling
Lin Lin
Liting Mother
Lian Lian
Liyun
Ling
Lyn
Min Min
Meihua
Marilyn
Miko
Michi
Mei Xue
Mabel
Mingting
Mayling
Nana
Nana
Peixuan
Peiling
Pawena
Pinky
Pingping
Qiqi
Queeny
Renee
Raymond
Reiee
Rose
Rena
Ruting
Rebecca Peipei
Rebecca
Rebecca
Regina
Sofia
Shine
Sri
Sharon
SianQin
Shumei
Sandra
Sze Kai
Shevone
Shirlene
Sinyi
SuatYen
Sharon
Siman
Shili
Shu Xian
Szekuan
Sylvia
Shauna
Sheryl
Stephanie
TingTing
Tien Tien
Trixilea
Twinnie
Uranial
Veron
Vanessa
Winnie
Weiting
WanWen
Wiwi
Wendi
Xiao Bai
Xuan Boiboi
XiaoKi
XiaoJia
XiaoTears
XiaoFire
Xiao Blacky
XiaoTears
XiaoPearl
Xiaobelle
XiaoJess
XiaoCoral
Xiaolinq
YiLing
Yi ting
Yuanyin Kuku
Yumiko
Yinghui
Yingying
Yingying 418
Yanyan
Yueyin
Yen Fang
Zhen Hui
Zoey

STRICTLY NO ADVERTISEMENT

I've replaced my CBOX tagboard with Haloscan.
I will be using haloscan from now on, so do
give all comments/critics here.
Please don't ask me about my blog songs,
i won't reply. thanks.

Lastly, know your limits

If you want to comment,
do click the word " COMMENTS "
at the bottom.


|

ONLY FOR ADVERTISEMENT PURPOSES



Love you,OngTaijun

Memories


September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009


Saturday, June 14, 2008


Hey sweeties ,

I'M BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I'm here to update about my holiday trip,
so
..
..
..

Sit back & relax (:
You will get the chance to see beautiful pictures captured by yours truly.


So did you guys miss me ?
I bet you did .

Was intending to visit Korea for 7days, but "someone" said it's not a good idea to go now.
In the end , we went Genting Highlands.
And luckily we didn't went Korea , because there were riots there .

Woke up at 4am on Wednesday , then off to central for breakfast with family and relatives.
Then all of us went over to Goldenmile complex to collect the bus tickets and stuffs.
We waited for Hubby to arrive , then we board the bus.
We were asked to board another bus instead of the 5stars tour bus,
because there's too many people . So we took the "lousy" bus first,
then board the 5stars bus after we came out from the Malaysia Immigration Center.

Useless tags deleted.
Faker's everywhere.

Bloody hell, skinny got wrong ?!?!?!?!



Lousy bus versus 5stars bus
The seats in 5stars can be adjusted and even had a small table for
us to eat , unlike the lousy bus.


Super bored in the bus , so decided to cam-whore and took lovely pictures of others.
The journey was about 7-8 hours whereby there's some shops for us to get down to
buy some food in between.


Taken by Yours Truly
Guess who are those 2guys on the right ?
Its hubby and my youngest brother.


Hubby slept throughout the journey whereas i only slept for quite a short while
and took some pictures of the beautiful scenery .
But my camera skills aren't that perfect , so pardon my lousy scenery photos.
Unable to capture nice one's.



And it's just miles away before we reached Genting Highlands.
Reached there around 3pm, then check in hotel. ( First World Hotel )
We got to wait for at least few hours before getting our hotel card and stuffs .
So we went to Causeway Bay restaurant to eat, hubby treated all of them.
Ordered Wanton Noodles , Spring Roll, Dumplings, hot chocolate and many more.
The wanton noodles aren't nice but the wantons were big.
Before i could take pictures of the yummy-yummy foods, my camera battery died .
What a waste , or else you guys will be tempted .

Causeway Bay Restaurant


Aftermath, checked in hotel .
Then walked over to take the Awana Skyway for the 2way ride.
The skyway cabin can consumed about 35 people .
Genting's cable car is really different then Singapore.
Singapore cable cars travels in a straight line,but at Genting,
the skyway either goes all the way up or down.
Yes, it sounds scary but it's nice , fun and the scenery is wonderful man .
We had to wait for about 15mintes for the Skyway to arrive.
There's such a long queue. Everybody was eager to experience the chance of sitting the skyway.


Hubby and My bro


After enjoying the 20mintes ride , my family members,relatives, hubby and i went to the
Indoor theme park . The place where my brothers and cousins are in love with.
Brought the tickets , and also got our wristbands.
We sat on so many rides and we even brought tickets to the Ripley's Believe it or not.
It's a museum whereby we need to put on the 3D Plastic Specs .
I shouted like crazy inside and Hubby got to hug and pull me.


Anyway,for the photo on the right,
I didn't extend my hair, it;s NATURAL.
It's just that i cut layers.


After having so much fun , we dine in at Marry's Brown.
It's like those normal fast food restaurant.
And went to play exciting rides again & again & again.
I sort of hate and love the bumper cars , bump until my head kana !!!!




Proceeded to play Archery/Pool & billard with Hubby,Bro and cousins.




Aftermath, went over to Pub with Hubby,cousins & Aunty.
Then rushed over to watch "The happening" with all of them.
We reached there on the dot , 1.30 am and we got free drinks,snacks and pop corns too.
The show was not really nice, both my hubby and aunty felt that the show was stupid.
After the show, went back hotel as all of us were very exhausted .

The next day , Mummy gave Hubby and I tickets for morning buffet.
But Hubby woke up late, so we missed the buffet for breakfast.
Then all of us ate Macdonald instead and off to Outdoor Theme Park.





After playing the swings, i realised my DA YI MA came !!!!
Is like what the fuck ??!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?
And I'm having stomach cramps , and i even need to rush back hotel to get change.

BLOODY HELL, so much blood !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


aftermath, ate lunch at Kopitiam .
Hubby and I shared chicken chop rice, then we ordered Japanese prawn and Mushroom soup.
After eating, Hubby and Bro went to play Guns.
They had to aim and shoot shoot shoot and just a little bit more ,
then hubby will break the record . Just about 3 points away. Wasted right ?!?!?!
Played ParaPara at arcade, sang at Kbox.
The Kbox there is very special, it's just like a cubicle and it's only 2RM for 1 song.



Then Hubby,Bro,cousins and I went to outdoor theme park again.
We can't get enough of it , then Hubby and I went to play Go kart, whereas my Bro and
cousins went to play Corksrew - roller coaster .



Was supposed to meet my family up for dinner at Pizza Hut , but we missed the time.
In the end, Hubby,Bro,Cousins and I went to the hotel lobby to get some food.
Aftermath, went back hotel room to gamble with Aunty and others.
Mummy went to look after my youngest brother as he's having asthma .
Around 10.15 pm, all of us went over to Snow World.


Oh my god, It was damn cold , ever more cold than Singapore's Snow City.
We played the game there. It's actually like circle float for us to sit & slide down.
We must climb all the way up, sit on the float , then the person in charge will kick us down.
It's damn bloody pain and my backbone hurts .
Didn't manage to take any photos in the snow world.
After that, Hubby went to play guns again , then went over to sing at Kbox again.
And i realized that my camera was damaged !!!!!

Hubby comforted me , and it's all my fault . I'm just too careless.
The LCD screen cracked , not on the outside but inside.
I don't know how the hell did it got cracked, but i think when i was sliding down the ice,
then my butt sat on top of the camera or something.

Poor camera , i just got it a few days back & now its gone .
Pictures can be taken but you can't see the screen at all.

Aftermath, went back hotel room, gamble then slept.
Next day, woke up around 11plus pm , then had lunch at Hainun Restaurant.
Ordered Chicken Chop, Mango Pudding, & many many more.
After eating, we went Shopping !!!!!!!!!
And i brought many make-up products.

Thanks Mummy !!!!!!!
Took the 5stars Bus at 3pm , reached Singapore around 9pm.



I had fun during my holiday trip.
And i love Hubby so so so so so so so much.


Those who are interested in NAVAL/TONGUE/LIP/SMILEY piercings,
please email to isabella240891@gmail.com or you can tag your msn .

Those who are in love with Hoodies, please go to this link
www.isabella-replyurtags.blogspot.com/


Having quite a number of photo shoots soon.
But I've got no time.
I need to rush my art, go out with Girlfriends & everything.


Please click on my nuffnang advertisement.








I love Ong Tai Jun

Saturday, June 14, 2008