<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d34325072\x26blogName\x3dLOVE+STORIES\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://crownaddicted.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://crownaddicted.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3435659843375826811', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


TAKE NOTE♥


Hate me? You can jolly well fuck off.

I dont need any unexpected guests here.

So what if there's any vulgarities written here?
Does it concern you?

Don't judge me, I'm not the girl you think i am.

Have your own originality,
dont copy anything from my blog.

I will appreciate if you tag before you leave.

100 % POISONWAWA COPYRIGHT

POISONWAWA♥


Anything wrong with my big name?
I'm a peranakan child,
malay is my 3rd lauguage.

If you think you know me well,
read my blog & think several times.
I'm turning 18 on 24 August.

I'm not so much of a girl who looks at
the dollar sign, but more for a guy
with a good heart.
No one can judge my life.

Everthing has a limit to it,
If you step onto my tail,
i will give you hell & i mean it.

I'm attached to OTJ

Last but not least,
I'm not the bitch that you want to mess with.

COUPLES♥




I'm attached to OTJ
I'm going to marry him in the future
I love no one,except him
He belongs to me
If you dare,you snatch him
& i will take the parang & chase you around.
you think I'm joking ?
Try it then
Blissfully engaged on 01-05-06


MY WISH LIST♥


LATEST UPDATES
1 year with hubby
2 years with hubby
3 years with hubby
big Guess bag
Corsets / ripped shorts
Get into a Dance Company
Navel Piercings
Repierce Tongue
Smiley piercing
Septum piercing
Eyebrow piercing
Gucci Lanyard
Gain 10kg more
BEBE jacket
Chanel Foundation
Car license next year
New engagement ring with hubby
STUDY HARD ,GO UP TO SEC 4
Get married to OTJ
Pass my O's & get into polytechnic
Event management courses / diploma
Waiting for the time to
tattoo my whole back



MY PRECIOUS♥


POISONWAWA H
DIVINO AROMA
HOCAS JOY
CUTE-TASY
CUTE-TASY
TH-VOGUE
just shop here
Amanda
Amanda
Audrey
Amanda
Ai Ting
Angela
Anna
Ally
Alison
Ashley
Agatha
Ah Yong
Aimei
Angel
Ah ger
Beverly
BaoBao
Benji Son
Baby Steph
Boyster
Cassandra
Chanel
Cloudie
Cherie
Cherrie
Chian
Cake
Ching Na
Charlotte
Carol
Caizhuang
Chantel
Caiwei
Denyse
DingDang
Dorcas
Esther
Enny
Eleanor
Emilia
Eunice Dear
Elisa
Felicia
Fergus
Fergus & Xiaoling
Geri
Grace
Huihui
HongLing
Huihui
Hweeling
Huay Ching
Isabel
Iris
Jazmyn
Joanna
Jness
Jodie 418
Joel
Jacelyn
Joyce
Jasmine
Jiahui
Jiaxin
Joenna
Jovel
Justine
Kewei
Kerou
Kelly
Katherine
Kaven
KittyCat
Lirong
Laiman
Linlin
Liling
Lin Lin
Liting Mother
Lian Lian
Liyun
Ling
Lyn
Min Min
Meihua
Marilyn
Miko
Michi
Mei Xue
Mabel
Mingting
Mayling
Nana
Nana
Peixuan
Peiling
Pawena
Pinky
Pingping
Qiqi
Queeny
Renee
Raymond
Reiee
Rose
Rena
Ruting
Rebecca Peipei
Rebecca
Rebecca
Regina
Sofia
Shine
Sri
Sharon
SianQin
Shumei
Sandra
Sze Kai
Shevone
Shirlene
Sinyi
SuatYen
Sharon
Siman
Shili
Shu Xian
Szekuan
Sylvia
Shauna
Sheryl
Stephanie
TingTing
Tien Tien
Trixilea
Twinnie
Uranial
Veron
Vanessa
Winnie
Weiting
WanWen
Wiwi
Wendi
Xiao Bai
Xuan Boiboi
XiaoKi
XiaoJia
XiaoTears
XiaoFire
Xiao Blacky
XiaoTears
XiaoPearl
Xiaobelle
XiaoJess
XiaoCoral
Xiaolinq
YiLing
Yi ting
Yuanyin Kuku
Yumiko
Yinghui
Yingying
Yingying 418
Yanyan
Yueyin
Yen Fang
Zhen Hui
Zoey

STRICTLY NO ADVERTISEMENT

I've replaced my CBOX tagboard with Haloscan.
I will be using haloscan from now on, so do
give all comments/critics here.
Please don't ask me about my blog songs,
i won't reply. thanks.

Lastly, know your limits

If you want to comment,
do click the word " COMMENTS "
at the bottom.


|

ONLY FOR ADVERTISEMENT PURPOSES



Love you,OngTaijun

Memories


September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009


Sunday, May 11, 2008


Seandainya kau sudi menjadi pangeranku,

akanku jadi ratumu


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY (:

Exams are gonna be over soon & O level Chinese paper is coming.
If I'm not wrong, we are having intensive Chinese after 15 may .
Seriously,i hate Chinese.I don't even speak Chinese at home,only speak English & Malay=.=
I should have learn Malay instead of Chinese and maybe i might pass with flying colours ?

Went to Tampines Mall on friday again to do Piercings for some girls.
Then Hubby came to find me , then we dine in at Long John's.
I can't finish my French fries and some of the chickens as I'm very full.
But Hubby forced me to eat, if never eat finish, cannot smoke .
He said :" You want to smoke,then finish all , don't want to finish then smoke "
..
..
And of cos i ate all the chickens slowly , then i gave up eating the chickens.
I told Hubby :"Can i eat all the French fries instead ? "

Then i ate the French fries , then halfway , i really can't eat anymore .
Then hubby said :" If you want to smoke , then you either go ring the (bell) 11 times , or you eat finish all the French fries ."
..
..
..

The bell that Hubby was talking about was the Long John's bell ,
you know that bell that after you eat, you shake the bell to tell them that it is delicious.
Then the counter people will say : " Thank you, have a nice day "

So yup, Hubby asked me to ring the bell or eat finish then can smoke.
Of cos i choose to eat finish all the fries instead of ringing the bell.
It's mother fucking embarrassing to ring the freaking bell , & the sound sucks.

Finally, finished my food and off to Open Plaza.
While waiting for Devin & Eben to come,Hubby slept on my lap, then took out his passport.
Then he took my phone and snapped pictures of his passport photos & put it on my
wallpaper . HAHA !!!! My hubby damn cute sia .

then now my wallpaper got his photo during his young time.
..
..
..
Devin and Eben came , then we went Body shop to buy some of my stuffs,
but can't find anything that i like , so i brought two Maybeline cosmectics.
And up next , my Chanel Foundation (:

Aftermath, went Century Square, walked , slacked then went Han's .
Devin ate so many things at Han's , damn fucking greedy .
Then everytime Devin will sit beside Hubby - purposely.
Even at Han's or in the train , Devin will sit beside Hubby.
And hubby will always say :" Go there sit la , my girlfriend want sit . "
..
..
..
HAHAHAHAHAHA !!

Then all of us mrt-ed back to Simei , walked to Devin's house to take Devin's car .
His house damn fucking far from Simei Mrt & I'm wearing my new high heels.
It's forming blisters and halfway through , Hubby piggy-back me .
I love the way he piggy-back me , makes me feel as if I'm the happiest girl on earth.

Then finally reached Devin's house , then Devin went in to take his car .
Then Devin drove Hubby,Eben,Xueting&me to East Point as he got some things to do.
But i mrt-ed back to my hometown first because my family members wanna eat donuts.
..
..
..

I'm afraid it might close early, so i mrt-ed back first to buy for my family .
Then after that i bus-ed home , was kinda exhausted .

Slept then was supposed to wake up around 5 plus on Saturday morning.
But i overslept and woke up at 6.40 am instead .
Bathe, got changed and was supposed to be at Changi at 9am for a Photo Shoot.
But it's already 8.55pm after i got prepared and everything ,
so my kind & caring Daddy drove me to Changi there and meet up with the Photographer.

He was friendly and both of us were able to communicate well though,
and we took a bus to the Broad way and started shooting at there .
The whole shoot lasted about 3hours , then we walked all the way back to Changi Village.

Dine in at there , then both of us went separate ways .
And aftermath, was actually supposed to have a PhotoShoot with a female photographer,
and was planning to even take Couple shoots(Me & Hubby) , but yesterday last minute,
she got to cancel the shoots for some reasons .
..
..
..

I went to Hubby's house , while walking there , there's 2 weird guys in the van asking me
whether i want to have a Hi-5 speaker , etc . They stopped in the middle of the road,
just to ask me that and then they went to Park their van and asked me questions.

They said they can give it to me free but i have to give them my Hand phone number.
Is like what the hell ?!?! I don't even need the Hi-5 set , etc , then they went on to ask about
my age , boyfriend , working or schooling etc .
..
..
DAMN LAME !!!
..
..
..

After they heard i got boyfriend, then they said : " Okay la , nvm la "
Then went up to Hubby's house , slept till evening as i was so tired .
I just went beside him , hugged and close my eyes .
..
..

Woke up , ate then Hubby went to get ready.
And hubby even did make-up for me . HAHAHAHAHA !!!!
Around 8 pm , we left his house , then accompanied hubby for a hair cut.
Aftermath, bus-ed to Tampines Mall , then went to buy our Contact lens.
Hubby and i brought the same colour as we are intending to wear the same.

Then went to Tampines Mall to look for Mother's day cakes and decided to buy at Han's
instead.I love the cake design at Han's , it's heart shape , filled with vanilla and
strawberry on top , and filled with Walnut all around the cake.

Hubby ordered soup and garlic bread.

I asked the photographer, what are you giving your mum ?
And his reply was : " Nothing but trouble "
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

..
..
..

I always choose cakes because of their designs not because of the taste.
Well, i hope the cake that i brought at Han's is nice, as i didn't eat their cake before.

Bye readers (: You know, i love you?

Sorry, maybe i've neglected many of my outside friends. Kept on saying wanna meet you guys soon, but didn't. Perhaps, we will meet after my Olevels ?
And Baby girl ; I love you. Remember I'm always here for you.


Ong Tai Jun is mine.


No school/exams tommorrow.



I love Ong Tai Jun

Sunday, May 11, 2008