<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d34325072\x26blogName\x3dLOVE+STORIES\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://crownaddicted.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://crownaddicted.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3435659843375826811', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


TAKE NOTE♥


Hate me? You can jolly well fuck off.

I dont need any unexpected guests here.

So what if there's any vulgarities written here?
Does it concern you?

Don't judge me, I'm not the girl you think i am.

Have your own originality,
dont copy anything from my blog.

I will appreciate if you tag before you leave.

100 % POISONWAWA COPYRIGHT

POISONWAWA♥


Anything wrong with my big name?
I'm a peranakan child,
malay is my 3rd lauguage.

If you think you know me well,
read my blog & think several times.
I'm turning 18 on 24 August.

I'm not so much of a girl who looks at
the dollar sign, but more for a guy
with a good heart.
No one can judge my life.

Everthing has a limit to it,
If you step onto my tail,
i will give you hell & i mean it.

I'm attached to OTJ

Last but not least,
I'm not the bitch that you want to mess with.

COUPLES♥




I'm attached to OTJ
I'm going to marry him in the future
I love no one,except him
He belongs to me
If you dare,you snatch him
& i will take the parang & chase you around.
you think I'm joking ?
Try it then
Blissfully engaged on 01-05-06


MY WISH LIST♥


LATEST UPDATES
1 year with hubby
2 years with hubby
3 years with hubby
big Guess bag
Corsets / ripped shorts
Get into a Dance Company
Navel Piercings
Repierce Tongue
Smiley piercing
Septum piercing
Eyebrow piercing
Gucci Lanyard
Gain 10kg more
BEBE jacket
Chanel Foundation
Car license next year
New engagement ring with hubby
STUDY HARD ,GO UP TO SEC 4
Get married to OTJ
Pass my O's & get into polytechnic
Event management courses / diploma
Waiting for the time to
tattoo my whole back



MY PRECIOUS♥


POISONWAWA H
DIVINO AROMA
HOCAS JOY
CUTE-TASY
CUTE-TASY
TH-VOGUE
just shop here
Amanda
Amanda
Audrey
Amanda
Ai Ting
Angela
Anna
Ally
Alison
Ashley
Agatha
Ah Yong
Aimei
Angel
Ah ger
Beverly
BaoBao
Benji Son
Baby Steph
Boyster
Cassandra
Chanel
Cloudie
Cherie
Cherrie
Chian
Cake
Ching Na
Charlotte
Carol
Caizhuang
Chantel
Caiwei
Denyse
DingDang
Dorcas
Esther
Enny
Eleanor
Emilia
Eunice Dear
Elisa
Felicia
Fergus
Fergus & Xiaoling
Geri
Grace
Huihui
HongLing
Huihui
Hweeling
Huay Ching
Isabel
Iris
Jazmyn
Joanna
Jness
Jodie 418
Joel
Jacelyn
Joyce
Jasmine
Jiahui
Jiaxin
Joenna
Jovel
Justine
Kewei
Kerou
Kelly
Katherine
Kaven
KittyCat
Lirong
Laiman
Linlin
Liling
Lin Lin
Liting Mother
Lian Lian
Liyun
Ling
Lyn
Min Min
Meihua
Marilyn
Miko
Michi
Mei Xue
Mabel
Mingting
Mayling
Nana
Nana
Peixuan
Peiling
Pawena
Pinky
Pingping
Qiqi
Queeny
Renee
Raymond
Reiee
Rose
Rena
Ruting
Rebecca Peipei
Rebecca
Rebecca
Regina
Sofia
Shine
Sri
Sharon
SianQin
Shumei
Sandra
Sze Kai
Shevone
Shirlene
Sinyi
SuatYen
Sharon
Siman
Shili
Shu Xian
Szekuan
Sylvia
Shauna
Sheryl
Stephanie
TingTing
Tien Tien
Trixilea
Twinnie
Uranial
Veron
Vanessa
Winnie
Weiting
WanWen
Wiwi
Wendi
Xiao Bai
Xuan Boiboi
XiaoKi
XiaoJia
XiaoTears
XiaoFire
Xiao Blacky
XiaoTears
XiaoPearl
Xiaobelle
XiaoJess
XiaoCoral
Xiaolinq
YiLing
Yi ting
Yuanyin Kuku
Yumiko
Yinghui
Yingying
Yingying 418
Yanyan
Yueyin
Yen Fang
Zhen Hui
Zoey

STRICTLY NO ADVERTISEMENT

I've replaced my CBOX tagboard with Haloscan.
I will be using haloscan from now on, so do
give all comments/critics here.
Please don't ask me about my blog songs,
i won't reply. thanks.

Lastly, know your limits

If you want to comment,
do click the word " COMMENTS "
at the bottom.


|

ONLY FOR ADVERTISEMENT PURPOSES



Love you,OngTaijun

Memories


September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009


Saturday, May 03, 2008


Bulan menyinari malamlu,

kau menyinari kegelapanku


Hubby eating the Heart Shape cookie

Our lovely neo-prints

Sorry for the blur photos

First of all, thanks for all the wishes.
I'm kinda touch because some even went to an extent to call and sms me saying
"Happy 2years Anniversary with your Boyfriend"
..
..
Once again, thanks so much people :D

All the while, Hubby was so in love with Motor Bikes.
But he hasn't got one yet as he is still taking his practical and theory lessons.
If you were to ask me whether i love my Boyfriend to have Bike,
my answer is N.O.
..
..
..
..
Why ?!?!?!
..
What if one fine day, he bring other girls for rounding, then how ?!?!?!
I can't imagine those girls hug him so tightly like how the polar bear hug the tree.
I will be mother fucking jealous man !!!!!!!!!! HAHA !!!!
..
..
I mean which girls aren't jealous when their loved one had body contact with other bitches ?!
If you are not jealous , means you might be a cold blooded creature , not human !!!!
If any girls caught on Hubby's bike (except for parents & sisters) , she will die in my hands !!
ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS !!!!!!!!!
..
..
..
..
Although having bike/car is a good thing, i still don't approve him for riding a bike.
Chances of accidents is high , i mean I'm not cursing him or whatever la.
But it's the fact .
I rather Hubby drives a car than a bloody bike !!!!!!!!!
..
..
..

Since he love bike so much,
then what do you guys think i brought for him for 2years anniversary ?!?!?!
..
..
..
..
I BROUGHT HIS FAVOURTIE BIKE , WHICH COST ME A BOMB !!!!!!!!
Am i good ?!?! Oh yes, who could be more better than me ?!?!
YOU ?!?!? Totally impossible.
..
..
..
..

..
..
..
..
HAHA HAHA HAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..
..
..

The fact is , i got him this !!
Okay, I made it all by myself , without the help of my sisters & brothers.
It took me 4 fucking days just to get it done & also engraved our names on the wheels.


While doing ; snapped some pictures of it.


Then i folded more than 600 heart shapes/card and put it in a very big blue box.
And i hid the 2 items in the box, made it like treasure hunt. HAHA !!!!!!
..
..
..
And i even went to order the big heart shape cookies with red & white icing on top.
Isn't it nice ?!?! .

Watch movie at hubby's house first , then off to Marina Square to meet his friends.
We even wore our couple t-shirts out that day (thursday).
You guys might be wondering why are we meeting friends when it's our 2 years anniversary.
The more the merrier , so Hubby and i don't mind having friends with us that day.
Hubby's mum drove us there , met Devin,Eben,Xavier,MingYang & Sebest.

Xavier treated all of us movie and IRON MAN started at 9.50pm.
I wanted to it Pastamania , so all of us mrt-ed to Plaza Singapura.
Hubby and i went in to eat, whereas his friends went to walked around.
After eating , we were supposed to give them a call , but we didn't,
instead we went to search for them as Hubby don't believe that he can't find them in PS.
So after going round & round , we finally spotted them . HAHA !!! FUN MAN !!!

Then we walked to Cineleisure . I didn't want to go there because i was just wearing
the couple shirt & shorts . Luckily we went there for just a short while.
So hubby and i went to take our 2 years anniversary Neo-print.
The machine is so fucking cool la, can even in-fared to our handphone.
Or maybe i didn't take neo-print for many months, that's why i don't know ?!?!?!
Aftermath, bus-ed back to Marina Square & watched IRON MAN !!!!
At first, i thought the show was gonna be boring, but i was wrong.
It's very nice , all of you should watch it la.
Then cabbed & reached home around 1am.
Had a great day with Hubby and friends (:

Friday was actually ex A.H sisters gathering and was planning to go Wild Wild Wet.
But changed to BBQ at Pasir Ris park , & in the end , went to watch movie instead.
Met Amanda first, then Pingping, Chak & Steven , then pierced tongue for others.
Its's been so long since i last saw Chak & Steven & it was really great to see them yesterday.
Walking round & round in the shopping center & finally Nana came.
XiiaoKii and Linlin didn't turned up . Yes , i was so pissed off for some reasons.
One of them last minute can't make it because of some reasons, the another one refused
to answer calls. And another one only will contact us if she or her friend got problem.
Okay la, whatever =.=

Then we watched the Hansel & Gretel whereas Chak went home to celebrate
his father's birthday. Brought some food , then went into the empty cinema.
We were like " Huh, nobody ah?! " HAHA !!!!!!
And the funniest thing was nobody dares to close the main door of the room,
because the cinema stuffs didn't even closed the room door & it was very bright ,
as we were sitting right at the back. So i went to close the door instead !!!!!!!!!!!!
See, bella so strong !!!! After closing , i ran back . HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!

The show was not bad la , but i don't catch the story line at all .
I don't even understand why the ending became like so & so , totally no link at all !!!!
Movie ended at 8pm , then Amanda and i went to Hubby's house downstairs.
We waited for Hubby , Eben & Devin for so damn fucking long , like more than 1hour plus?!
Aftermath , Devin drove all of us to Town Park, to meet Kaven & company.
Then all of them went off after a short while , whereas Hubby,Eben, Devin & me slacked.
Ordered some satay and other stuffs for my family , then Devin drove me home.

My examinations are starting tomorrow and frankly speaking, I haven't touch any of
my books yet. Yes, I'm getting worried , worry that i might fail if i don't work hard.
I've retain once in my whole entire life & i don't want to regret after seeing my Olevel results.
But I've got no motivation , i don't know what should i do with my life.
No matter what, I've got to study real hard , harder than ever.
But I'm afraid ............

I've not been accepting photo shoots nowadays because of my exams.
But i think i will have 3 confirm shoots after my exams which is like a few weeks later.
Wish me luck then.

Goodbye people.
Might be replying tags some other days.
There are more photos to upload, but I'm lazy =.=



I love Ong Tai Jun

Saturday, May 03, 2008