<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d34325072\x26blogName\x3dLOVE+STORIES\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://crownaddicted.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://crownaddicted.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3435659843375826811', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


TAKE NOTE♥


Hate me? You can jolly well fuck off.

I dont need any unexpected guests here.

So what if there's any vulgarities written here?
Does it concern you?

Don't judge me, I'm not the girl you think i am.

Have your own originality,
dont copy anything from my blog.

I will appreciate if you tag before you leave.

100 % POISONWAWA COPYRIGHT

POISONWAWA♥


Anything wrong with my big name?
I'm a peranakan child,
malay is my 3rd lauguage.

If you think you know me well,
read my blog & think several times.
I'm turning 18 on 24 August.

I'm not so much of a girl who looks at
the dollar sign, but more for a guy
with a good heart.
No one can judge my life.

Everthing has a limit to it,
If you step onto my tail,
i will give you hell & i mean it.

I'm attached to OTJ

Last but not least,
I'm not the bitch that you want to mess with.

COUPLES♥




I'm attached to OTJ
I'm going to marry him in the future
I love no one,except him
He belongs to me
If you dare,you snatch him
& i will take the parang & chase you around.
you think I'm joking ?
Try it then
Blissfully engaged on 01-05-06


MY WISH LIST♥


LATEST UPDATES
1 year with hubby
2 years with hubby
3 years with hubby
big Guess bag
Corsets / ripped shorts
Get into a Dance Company
Navel Piercings
Repierce Tongue
Smiley piercing
Septum piercing
Eyebrow piercing
Gucci Lanyard
Gain 10kg more
BEBE jacket
Chanel Foundation
Car license next year
New engagement ring with hubby
STUDY HARD ,GO UP TO SEC 4
Get married to OTJ
Pass my O's & get into polytechnic
Event management courses / diploma
Waiting for the time to
tattoo my whole back



MY PRECIOUS♥


POISONWAWA H
DIVINO AROMA
HOCAS JOY
CUTE-TASY
CUTE-TASY
TH-VOGUE
just shop here
Amanda
Amanda
Audrey
Amanda
Ai Ting
Angela
Anna
Ally
Alison
Ashley
Agatha
Ah Yong
Aimei
Angel
Ah ger
Beverly
BaoBao
Benji Son
Baby Steph
Boyster
Cassandra
Chanel
Cloudie
Cherie
Cherrie
Chian
Cake
Ching Na
Charlotte
Carol
Caizhuang
Chantel
Caiwei
Denyse
DingDang
Dorcas
Esther
Enny
Eleanor
Emilia
Eunice Dear
Elisa
Felicia
Fergus
Fergus & Xiaoling
Geri
Grace
Huihui
HongLing
Huihui
Hweeling
Huay Ching
Isabel
Iris
Jazmyn
Joanna
Jness
Jodie 418
Joel
Jacelyn
Joyce
Jasmine
Jiahui
Jiaxin
Joenna
Jovel
Justine
Kewei
Kerou
Kelly
Katherine
Kaven
KittyCat
Lirong
Laiman
Linlin
Liling
Lin Lin
Liting Mother
Lian Lian
Liyun
Ling
Lyn
Min Min
Meihua
Marilyn
Miko
Michi
Mei Xue
Mabel
Mingting
Mayling
Nana
Nana
Peixuan
Peiling
Pawena
Pinky
Pingping
Qiqi
Queeny
Renee
Raymond
Reiee
Rose
Rena
Ruting
Rebecca Peipei
Rebecca
Rebecca
Regina
Sofia
Shine
Sri
Sharon
SianQin
Shumei
Sandra
Sze Kai
Shevone
Shirlene
Sinyi
SuatYen
Sharon
Siman
Shili
Shu Xian
Szekuan
Sylvia
Shauna
Sheryl
Stephanie
TingTing
Tien Tien
Trixilea
Twinnie
Uranial
Veron
Vanessa
Winnie
Weiting
WanWen
Wiwi
Wendi
Xiao Bai
Xuan Boiboi
XiaoKi
XiaoJia
XiaoTears
XiaoFire
Xiao Blacky
XiaoTears
XiaoPearl
Xiaobelle
XiaoJess
XiaoCoral
Xiaolinq
YiLing
Yi ting
Yuanyin Kuku
Yumiko
Yinghui
Yingying
Yingying 418
Yanyan
Yueyin
Yen Fang
Zhen Hui
Zoey

STRICTLY NO ADVERTISEMENT

I've replaced my CBOX tagboard with Haloscan.
I will be using haloscan from now on, so do
give all comments/critics here.
Please don't ask me about my blog songs,
i won't reply. thanks.

Lastly, know your limits

If you want to comment,
do click the word " COMMENTS "
at the bottom.


|

ONLY FOR ADVERTISEMENT PURPOSES



Love you,OngTaijun

Memories


September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009


Wednesday, May 21, 2008


biar takdir menentukan

kekalan cinta kami








(Please click on my nuffnang advertisment)

Last Friday, went Bugis with Sis.
Brought a dress, whereas Sis brought Anna Sui purse.
Oh man, I'm gonna collect Anna Sui stuffs soon, i wanna get their mirror, comb, purse,
handphone cover , perfume and makeup, etc.

Went over to check why I'm unable to gain weight, have to pay 3obucks just to check.
After checking, I've to avoid so many food .
I can't even eat chicken and can't even take cold drinks . Is like wtf ?!?!?!?!
No coconut, no KFC for me. Can you believe it ?!?!?!
And they even said I'm lacked of sleep .

Due to not eating fruits everyday and not drinking 7 glasses of water per day,
my stomach cannot absorb those nutrients that I've been eaten .
I can't even eat my FAVOURITE
..
..
..
..
..

CURRY CHICKEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no sambal or any spicy food more me.

..
..

Poor Bella ))):

They introduced me their medicine, which i had to eat 3 times a day.
And you wanna know how much it cost for just a damn bloody medicine ?!?!
..
..
..
..

938 bucks for only 40 days !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..
..

Yes, and for 40 days, it is estimated that i can gain either 1 to 4 kg, no more than that,
provided i follow their instructions and take my meals regularly - 3 times a day.

And those who said that eat then go sleep , its all rubbish , all bullshit.

..

..

Last time i also used to think that way, but after hearing what the person said,
I don't think eat and sleep will help .

And I've to gain at least 10kg as I'm severly underweight.
And for god's sake, i'm not suffering from Anorexic or Bulimia , etc.
..
..
..
..

So you people think that you are smart by pointing your small little fingers at me
saying that I'm suffering from anorexic ?!?!?!?!
..
..

Just watch what you guys are saying because you guys don't know me and
don't know the full story so please don't act as if you know.
..
..
..

Just use your bloody brain and think .
..
..
what is your brain for ?!?!?! for you to shit ?!?!

And I've to take the medicine for at least 4months for me to gain my ideal weight.

Aftermath, walked over to North Bridge Road with Sis to collect my Singtel Pay.
It was a long walk, then we took Cab back to Mrt & mrt-ed to Tampines to meet Hubby
and his friends for a movie. We watched " What happens in Vegas " .
Wow, the show is funny though and it made me wanna fly over to Vegas and have fun there.
The show ended quite late, so cabbed home.

I actually wanted to rebond my hair on Last Saturday, but didn't,
so i went to brought a new school bad and new school shoe. Then went to have beef steak
with Damien , then cabbed home.

On Monday , did some piercings , then went over to Hubby's house around early noon.
Around 5 plus, cabbed over to SengKang with Hubby to collect some stuffs, then cabbed
back to Tampines. We had Pepper Lunch for Dinner. Hubby and i ate Beef rice with cheese,
whereby we have to cook the beef ourselves.
It was such a coincidental to see Xin Darling and Nana Sister.

Aftermath, Hubby and i cabbed over to Downtown East E!HUB
and we watched "CONGKAK"It is a malay horror movie.
I really love malay horror movie, because it's always scary.
Devin met us there , then the 3 of us sat at the first 2nd row of the cinema.
The cinema was full and packed with Malay's Family, could hardly see any chinese's or tamil's around. The sound system was damn power man!! And i shouted for quite a number of times.

Hugged hubby so tightly and i even used his hand to cover my eyes.
And Devin said :" I want to hug my OTJ also, i'm so scared ."
HAHA , i can't stand him man !!!
Then Devin and Hubby sent me home.

On Tuesday, i didn't went to school, so i slept till quite late until some bastard woke me up.
..
..
..
..

That bastard is , my Oh-so-lovely boyfriend which is my Ong Tai Jun.
Yes, he's a bastard , I'm a bitch.

..
Any problem with that ?!?!?!

And of cos, i didn't blame him for waking me up from my afternoon nap,
in fact i love him even more.

..
..
Went out around 5pm, cabbed over to Hubby's place to fetch him, then cabbed to Katong.
Both of us went Teo-Heng to sing K. Yes, just the 2 of us .

well, you people might think that it's only 2 person, so boring la,
but you are wrong, we love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 person who are in love with each other, singing songs. How sweet can it be ?!?!?!

We sang from 5.40pm to 8.40pm, then walked over to Katong Laksa to have our dinner.
Aftermath, walked to Parkway Parade to buy some presents for my Grandma's birthday.
Cabbed to Simei first, then cabbed home.
Hubby and i had been spending so much money on cabs.
Money flew away damn fast.

And, i got a fucking pimple on my face now.
PIMPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Those who are interested in TONGUE/LIP/SEPTUM/SMILEY piercings,
please email to isabella240891@gmail.com for more details, or you can leave your msn down.

I'm also selling 1 New future Yellow Skinnies Size 25 , for only 15 bucks.
Only used once before for photo taking .

Oh, & somebody is peeping at my blog.


www.isabella-replyurtags.blogspot.com/
ALL TAGS REPLIED THERE,
AND PLEASE CLICK MY NUFFNANG ADVERTISEMENT AT THAT BLOG.

Love ;
Poisonwawa ; Isabella











I love Ong Tai Jun

Wednesday, May 21, 2008